DrewNows

shivambu, urine therapy, elixir of life

16 posts in this topic

Breathe easy, throwing this practice out here to share my experience and for the sake of contemplation, and curiosity’s sake. Sure this could be a trap, maybe a weird or stupid, wreck-less unimportant technique given the abundance of other practices out there, but, maybe not (what trumps the intelligence of our own naturally adapting system?

This is not, by any means, a new technique 

Have you ever kept track of when the body produces urine or the need to piss? Could it be possible we have grown ignorant as a species, unaware of our true power, to the extent of overlooking the purpose for the excretion of liquid from the body? Could something potentially “living” (enzymes), with 95% distilled water, be wrong to consume? 

For over a month, I have put this technique to the test. 

Ever since I started practicing shivambu, I began doing this, naturally, trying to distinguish the purpose for urination. This may seem far out to some but what I’ve come to realize/notice is the body will produce urine in response to ingesting certain foreign matter, either through the skin or mouth. The way in which I have been able to verify this is through strict dieting techniques, where the body state of homeostasis has less components/blockages , there undergoes quick detox/cleansing patterns 

What are the potential health benefits for using urine as an aid for therapeutic, immune boosting, and energy raising practices? The potential for deeper truth to the rejuvenating nature as a system within a system, for a huge reduction in fear of the external (poison exposure), and lastly spiritual/psychological/physical evolution of the species while creating balance to our ecological footprint (stewardship) 

Edited by DrewNows

Troy Casey is a fan

What is the point of it though? why would your body pee it out if you shouldn't get rid of it? Is it some way that our bodies aren't working as they naturally should? 

Edited by Cocolove

21 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

What is the point of it though? why would your body pee it out if you shouldn't get rid of it? Is it some way that our bodies aren't working as they naturally should? 

No basically the idea is, that’s how the body provides itself with what it needs for the alchemical process taking place within, like digestive troubles, poison, or any disease is usually the result of blockages beginning in the intestines before spreading elsewhere 

but I did learn the human body can or did run optimally on only liquids. It is what keeps the body so hydrated and able to absorb and create higher energy frequencies all the time. 

this part sounds crazy, but there was a time people only had noses and this is how they went about life

(I did not fact check or do extensive research on these last two ideas, but am experientially aware of pranic nourishment, experiencing high amounts of energy, clarity and connection to nature while consuming much less than I ever did before)  

Edited by DrewNows

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Are you talking about drinking your own piss?

yuuuuup. I haven't though

19 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I used to. Is just a fad, nothing happened .

What you think is going to happen? xD

Can I drink my boyfriend's piss or can he drink mine and would that be considered urine therapy as well? Like the alchemical process of rejuvenating the inner structure and removing the blockages created by the honoeostatis of relationships and aligning the inner energy frequency between me and him, running optimally on the consumption of liquids, and through the process of liquid nourishment of each other, create a pranic connection of romantic love, rooted in higher alchemical energies, thus leading to the creation of a highly spiritual bond that lasts through several incarnations, and keeping us together, tied in alchemical harmony forever, simultaneously conserving the energy of the environment and bringing the greatest good to the world as an unified connected couple. 

Sounds crazy but it's possible you know. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India if you’re asking me what do I look like, your doctor? Do the research and test what you want, but what you’ve said sounds interesting

there are books as well as these talks 

@DrewNows from now on you are really my doctor. I like everything you say. You always make perfect sense. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Haven't tried it yet but I will soon. As for Troy Casey, he expresses repeatedly that he reaps the most benefit from drinking the first urination of the morning to get the sense of the state of his body from the previous day. After doing this for 15+ years like he has, I think he is a valuable source to listen to on this matter. He says it contains amino acids and other beneficial compounds. Whether its true or not, its important that this does work for people in their experience and he swears by it. This is something I think that if you use you should combine with intermittent fasting. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise cool!

it’s become quite the game changer on my pranic journey. I used to get destroyed when I’d go from really little food to indulging in dense tasty foods but it works as a powerful buffer, making the transition much smoother

Learned to enjoy the taste as well, most of the time it’s exactly what I expect depending on what’s in me and serves as a wonderful alternative to coffee paired with sun bathing 

On 24-5-2020 at 11:15 PM, DrewNows said:

something potentially “living” (enzymes)

Enzymes are not alive, they are chemicals that are used as a catalyst to speed up chemical reactions

On 25-5-2020 at 4:12 AM, DrewNows said:

there was a time people only had noses

Ehm, what the ..? Where the hell did you read that? I'd be curious what you're referring to

Anyways, I won't judge you for whatever urine to ;)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy interesting yeah it’s maybe not the enzymes but the antibodies, anyways just doing what’s working ;) 

uhm yeah the noses thing, crazy. Did not personally read that but curious where it has been written, perhaps related to ancient Egypt? Definitely not interested in figuring out what to believe, only what can be utilized tested and verified, feel me? 
heres another interesting video on drinking urine 

Edited by DrewNows