Red-White-Light

Can someone explain the Trinity from a non-dual pespective.

25 posts in this topic

The Holy trinity is a delusional concept created by the Church that was meant to make ppl believe that it's something profound when in reality it is just a story that's meant to baffle the masses. It literally means nothing - trust me - when I was a Christian EVEN CHRISTIANS THESMSELVES had no fucking clue what it meant - because you can't know. 

Same with the Godhead. 

Also, what does it mean to explain something "from a nondual perspective". The whole is point of nonduality is to stop babbling religious nonsense and realize that all "explanation" is a useless pursuit

@Red-White-Light trinity is God protocol to manifests and replicate himself. Tcp/iP is equivalent concept. God at purest root nature is sprit and at his replications, he is trinity or Godhead. 

On 5/24/2020 at 9:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

Oh for fuck's sake, just realize you are God!

Put an end to these endless religious games.

Religious theology are science by themselves. So you can't discard them. I don't agree we are God's, I can agree we can be enlightened. Or we are images of God. 

You are the Son of God because no one had sex before and you've never been born out of physical parents. Reality was a virgin because it's formless = infinite but the 'logos' = God's Will created this whole story of parents that had sex and you being born as a human being. When you awaken you realize that not only you've never been born but no one did either. So no one ever died. So You/God has been existing forever. This is God having the experience in the Now. Since there has never been a physical reality you are the Creator. So you gave birth to the dream itself. The whole of it. As God. The entirety of what you call your life is God appearing as such to itself.

So you are the Creator, the avatar(The Son of God). The Creator is the Creation.

So the Reality is the Avatar through which God is sharing the Infinite Love with itself, you are not an ego-mind perceiving an external reality.

This is the Son of God. This :x 

The Reality is Consciousness. 

Be careful with these metafors. Don't get lost in terminology or words, look for yourself in Awareness not in concepts. I am there pointing to myself. I'm not somewhere else in the world typing some words on a forum. You are the forum communicating to yourself.

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

The bible describes perfectly the human being it self! 

It starts with Genesis and ends with Revelation aka Apocalypse.

The human being starts from birth and ends.......? 

Revelation describes enlightenment, 

Trinity is actually non duality,  all three is one, but explain this to a religious person who don't want to accept that the holly spirit is his fucking mind.

I find that the bible is missing a book, over 1000 years after the book of revelation is nothing written, what happens afterwards? No religious person EVER asked what the fuck is happening after Apocalypse, what trinity is going to serve the human? What's next anyways?

Is hard to accept that if you do the work that is written in the bible it will reveal to you that you are that motherfucker in the clouds :D

The bible is still incomplete and no one reads it quite right 

You (the father) created an avatar (the son) that experiences reality (the Holy Spirit) 

this division makes experience possible. Other way there’s only nothingness .

here are some analogies

The father is having a dream , he dreams he is the son living in the world (the Holy Spirit)

Or...

The father is the game developer

the son is the player

and the Holy Spirit is the game itself