AtheisticNonduality

Quantum Physics - Substance of Reality

10 posts in this topic

Demonization of Indians is a favorite public hobby. 

(Since Indians are extremely humble and simple, they are easiest to attack. Also Indians don't like to kick ) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

49 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

when real quantum physicists do the same thing?

This must be denied by materialists in order to maintain materialism. They act as though materialism is the only position when in fact for most of mankind's history idealism was taken seriously. Materialism became dominant only a few hundred years ago.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh if you want to cringe even more: 

Even the title itself

Even thought I'd consider quantum physics just as pointer, cause materialists are right in that regard that the level at which it understands reality is just very partial

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Demonization of Indians is a favorite public hobby.

Not really, no. It's likely people just disagree with Deepak Chopra, that's it. I myself don't like the guy at all.

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

(Since Indians are extremely humble and simple, they are easiest to attack. Also Indians don't like to kick ) 

Pretty ironic. You're Indian, and you're saying "I'm extremely humble".

Release me.

@John Doe not ironic at all. Yes I'm and others are as well. But don't wanna debate. Just let it out how I felt in general. 

Watch Richard Dawkins with Satish Kumar and you'd know what I mean. 

Even the cameraman insults the guest and that's not even edited out, none of episodes of Dawkins had anything like that, even the audience is disgusted by his racism,  why just because the guest is Indian, so I think they get away with it. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

16 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/what-does-quantum-theory-actually-tell-us-about-reality/

Why do people demonize Deepak Chopra for positing quantum mechanics as an indication toward idealism when real quantum physicists do the same thing?  I don't like Chopra, but still.

Jesus said that the Kingdom of God cannot be observed in any way, but that it can only be found within.

So is the use of quantum physics to prove the existence of God not a disservice?

As Swami Sarvapriyananda puts it very nicely: "Incompleteness, relativity, uncertainty... these are exactly the terms the ancient Indians used to describe Maya".

27 minutes ago, Sockrattes said:

Jesus said that the Kingdom of God cannot be observed in any way, but that it can only be found within.

So is the use of quantum physics to prove the existence of God not a disservice?

As Swami Sarvapriyananda puts it very nicely: "Incompleteness, relativity, uncertainty... these are exactly the terms the ancient Indians used to describe Maya".

Am I supposed to find truth in the words of Jesus of Nazareth?

1 minute ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Am I supposed to find truth in the words of Jesus of Nazareth?

Probably. When you look closely you will see that Jesus WAS a non-dualist. Basically everything he says is identical with what Buddha and traditional Advaitans say about "truth and peace" and how to attain it. Of course many christians, buddhist and advaitans would disagree with that statement.

Buddhist probably won't talk about God. Most of them won't even talk about "what is", rather than "what is not" or sunyata. Christians will talk about a monolithic omnipotent, but not necessarily omnipresent entity which they call God. And they will certainly never admit, that they are somehow related to God, other than being his servant. Advaitans will talk about fullness, and how existence, consciousness and bliss are the same thing, and everything else that can be thought and imagined is falsity.

IMO these are just different approaches to the same goal which can't be described with words.

@AtheisticNonduality

17 hours ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/what-does-quantum-theory-actually-tell-us-about-reality/

Why do people demonize Deepak Chopra for positing quantum mechanics as an indication toward idealism when real quantum physicists do the same thing?  I don't like Chopra, but still.

Because he's a fool to think he can explain a heated topic without any backlash whatsoever.