Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mosess

Is this "enlightenment" or am i going crazy.

27 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Frosty97 said:

Are you talking about "Consciousness & Enlightenment" category because you don't have a Spirituality category.

Yes

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Loving Radiance said:

I searched for the difference between DNotM & DNotS... does this quote seem about right?

Something like that.

Everything must collapse. All of the mind's explanations and models must collapse. The mind must surrender and acknowledge its own futility in the face of God. The mind must become unmoored. The bottom of reality must fall out.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Oh Yes Infinite Love. Love you all. You are all me you are all Love. 

Unbeleivable. 

Just from all infinitely possible things Love is the best. 

Well devil gets destroyed by Love not by fire lol. 

Unbeleivable. 

@zeroISinfinity  The love is the fire, duh.

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything must collapse. All of the mind's explanations and models much collapse. The mind must surrender and acknowledge its own futility in the face of God.

Of course. Models are good to play with in the sandpit. So important to see the use and then throw it away.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Nahm I can't thank you enough for guiding me on my past experience.

Your words were wise and direct, everything you said was on point, except one thing.

I realized that i was running away from the very lesson that i should have faced from the very beginning in order to move on.

As much as i want to deny it and believe something else, it is simply not possible. The truth remains always. I am aware that i am framing this negatively, I have not fully transcended my ego, and so i am passing through a mixed emotional phase because i am not currently as aware as i was when i had my initial experience. 

Reflecting back, I now remember holding my phone, very present and in complete shock of what NOW is. Absolutely and completely shocked on how i was lying to myself for 20 years now. And how others are lying to themselves. I remember pulling out my phone, thinking to myself what the actual f*** am i holding, clicking on one of Leo's videos, aware of those alien hands holding this so called "phone", aware of those thoughts, those words that at the moment seemed like they were trying to deny the truth of what now is out of complete fear, but of course couldn't. my ego could not falsify something that is not. I was too aware at that point. I just KNEW that whatever this is, it is completely alone. 

On 5/24/2020 at 4:34 AM, Nahm said:

You can definitely joke with your friends! Don’t fall for that trap. You are not alone in this world! Don’t fall for that trap either. 

I noticed that the trap i was falling into was denying that i was alone. Instead of accepting it, embracing it as it is. how it always was, always will be.

Be aware that when you die, you will die alone.

no-one will be there, not Nahm, not Leo, not echart Tolle, Not OSHO, not your mom, not even your own self.

You will die ALL ONE.

Thanks again

On 5/24/2020 at 6:29 AM, Mosess said:

Edited by Mosess
Grammar mistakes