JessiChell

Handling Distractions

45 posts in this topic

@Aquarius Oh no I'm not catholic. I'm not religious. But the catholic womens retreat sounded like a solid idea. Either way, I'm not going. I'll be going off on my own in the mountains in a cabin. 

Thanks for your advice! 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

@Dumuzzi Yeah, I lived in London for 4 years and traveled frequently. I travel at least once or twice a year (pre-rona) to Europe. 

But I'm now interested in Bali. I will check out Nepal and others but I almost dont mind a touristy place as long as its beautiful. 

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

On 27/05/2020 at 10:37 AM, JessiChell said:

By the time I find someone mildly amusing and then have a conversation with them, I could have just watched a Leo video and meditated.

You can do both things. Don’t place all your eggs on the same basket.

I'm done pouring my energy and love into others. 

I want to love myself the way I love the people I care about

That’s good. Lots of loving people take care of everybody but themselves.

cooking is always how I express my love. But I found a little old lady in the apartment next to me to cook for, so that is helping. 

That’s cute :)

I want just enough self-love to be okay with not being in a romantic relationship for the rest of my life and leaving unhealthy situations.

I see. Just be careful to not fall into the trap of thinking that you don’t need anybody else, like friendships. 

I think instead of completely killing my ego, I will just stab it a few times and be more mindful/conscious of it when making decisions. 

:o 

Watch Leo’s vídeo on self-love. I really like the exercise he gives on that video.

I'll just have to get used to her woo-woo beliefs and weird collections of random shit she finds on the ground. 

HAHA... that was funny. 

I think she might be a fun person to be around for a while. To live with her is a different story. 

I have a friend who is similar to her. I love hanging out with this friend... once a week, lol. Seeing her more often than that would drive me nuts.

I'm happy (kind of), don't worry. No need for tinder. 

I use it without expectations. As I mentioned before, I’ve met very interesting ppl there. You just have to separate the wheat from the chaff. 

But anyway, maybe it’s a good idea for you to take a break from relationships/sex/romance for a while.

my isolation trip is June 11-16 so I'm prepping for that. 

Interesting. Where will it be? What are you going to do there?

one day this will all be memories

On 5/21/2020 at 9:48 PM, JessiChell said:

Can someone take me through what a day of consciousness (self-love) would look like? Do I just stop talking to people? Delete all social media just to be completely alone and isolated? And for how long?

Haha! Just feel what you're feeling right now? If you want to go in solitude go, don't force youself do something and even decide you're going to cut social media you will fall back again i know that haha! You'll end up meeting the guy you are talking about lets make a bet!!!

you are lost in those noise between noise and highself feel what do you want to do go do that! ...

you cannot control your mind for now, don't make a battle ,..  just feel and trust that you'll eventually decide the right thing for you right now, recognize all the hings you should do if you choose the destruction, , if you want a decision from me? go make out! .. If you want, ? Then after that go to your room make out to yourself..  again what are you feeling

Edited by John Iverson

Edited by kag101
Double post. Delete

one day this will all be memories