Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dylan Page

If life is about survival, what is suicide?

44 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, jimwell said:

Reality is the ultimate horror movie. It's a valid perspective.

But its just a movie in the perspective of that who is seeing it and is not affected by it forever.

You guys are missing the point, people say we have freedom of choice, but we don't actually have freedom of choice in things that are important. 

We are basically like prisoners of whatever reality God is imganeing. Why? Because we cannot not to part of reality, I cannot say "I M tried of this human life, my back pain etc, I want something else", will You think it reality will transfer to another reality? Nope, because we aren't in control. 

We are on a Rollercoaster and we do t choose the theme park and nobody is asking us for our opinion, when it is us who ride it. 

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

You guys are missing the point, people say we have freedom of choice, but we don't actually have freedom of choice in things that are important. 

We are basically like prisoners of whatever reality God is imganeing. Why? Because we cannot not to part of reality, I cannot say "I M tried of this human life, my back pain etc, I want something else", will You think it reality will transfer to another reality? Nope, because we aren't in control. 

We are on a Rollercoaster and we do t choose the theme park and nobody is asking us for our opinion, when it is us who ride it. 

That´s the whole point of enlightment I think.

Annihilating your fictional identity so that only God, alone, remains.

In that sense yeah, it´s kind of pretty fucked up. You get born by god and then you have to "let go of yourself" because being an individual entity turns out it sucks.

The thing is, is not God´s fault. God can only BE. Your life is/was inevitable. Your choice is that can choose between keep living a fiction, or remaining in Truth just resting in asbolute awareness. But even that is not your choice. It´s God´s. xD

Edited by Javfly33

8 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

That´s the whole point of enlightment I think.

Annihilating your fictional identity so that only God, alone, remains.

In that sense yeah, it´s kind of pretty fucked up. You get born by god and then you have to "let go of yourself" because being an individual entity turns out it sucks.

The thing is, is not God´s fault. God can only BE. Your life is/was inevitable. Your choice is that can choose between keep living a fiction, or remaining in Truth just resting in asbolute awareness. But even that is not your choice. It´s God´s. xD

Lol :) this life is happening only in thoughts. It is not exist actually. Everything you see is you. If someone is getting killed, someone is the killer and there is no sense of you. Where is the suffering, where the life happening or some actions are taking. Lol. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."