WHO IS

Humanitys love for only one side of God (Dmt vs Salvia)

12 posts in this topic

If we'll be honest on paper it is easier for us to say that God is everything and to love God we need to accept everything. 

However, when the same start to expiriences some truly twisted things on salvia they back up and say "nope, never again, at least not in the near future" 

And they go to other psychedelics, because you know.... They are much pleasent and sane compared to Salvia for example. 

But... The things Salvia shows, does it pull them from somewhere else other then God's source? Everything is God. But peoples fears hold them back from exploring this side of God's many faces. 

At the same time, I think all the intesently scary, insane things that salvia makes one go through its like a filter, a test of some sorts, to see if one is truly ready and worthy to see what ELSE Salvia can show someone. 

I believe it's another tactic to filter out the weak hearted/spirited persons from going further into that dimension of God. And who knows if someone "ballzy" would go very-very deep into the salvia dimension, and what things he/she could find? ???

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

If we'll be honest on paper it is easier for us to say that God is everything and to love God we need to accept everything. 

However, when the same start to expiriences some truly twisted things on salvia they back up and say "nope, never again, at least not in the near future" 

And they go to other psychedelics, because you know.... They are much pleasent and sane compared to Salvia for example. 

But... The things Salvia shows, does it pull them from somewhere else other then God's source? Everything is God. But peoples fears hold them back from exploring this side of God's many faces. 

At the same time, I think all the intesently scary, insane things that salvia makes one go through its like a filter, a test of some sorts, to see if one is truly ready and worthy to see what ELSE Salvia can show someone. 

I believe it's another tactic to filter out the weak hearted/spirited persons from going further into that dimension of God. And who knows if someone "ballzy" would go very-very deep into the salvia dimension, and what things he/she could find? ???

And what about exploring boring ol' life without drugs? It's not like it's coming from anywhere other than God, but we are addicted to more interesting stuff. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@WHO IS

My friend what else do you need to explore and discover when it comes to realizing the absolute?

A goldsmith sees only gold in 100 different gold jewelry.

Take ice creams, veggies or powder gods; once you see the irreducible substance thats it

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, Dodo said:

And what about exploring boring ol' life without drugs? It's not like it's coming from anywhere other than God, but we are addicted to more interesting stuff. 

But...but I won't have the sense of being special or unique from others anymore then :(

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 hour ago, Preetom said:

But...but I won't have the sense of being special or unique from others anymore then :(

Stop crying face it like a man. 

You don't need to feel special do it for yourself and own it. You should always feel good about yourself. Thats called happiness. Salvia is not bad man i prefered chewing it though, a mellow pleasant way to ego death.The plant hates fire say the natives and i think thats true.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

11 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Stop crying face it like a man. 

Man can't cry? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Even Leo doesn't want to explore salvia, Leo please do. So I don't have to. If not, I will be the brave one.

7 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

Even Leo doesn't want to explore salvia, Leo please do. So I don't have to. If not, I will be the brave one.

Its silly to tell people what to do. That said salvia is awesome and worth it. If you are scared do quids with chewing its very mellow and calm.I would say calmer than the other psychs when chewed. Also internet is full of reports and stories you can check those out.

This is my favourite salvia site.

http://salviaspace.blogspot.com/?m=1

Good luck mate.

On 14.5.2020 at 2:31 PM, WHO IS said:

Very interesting thougths!
I think that different drugs may resonate with different levels/layers of consciousness, which include a different spectrum of reality.
Believing in "cosmic consciousness laws" I persume that the egos carmic circuit can be drastically influenced by drugs, since suffering and pleasure may be extended a lot compared to "objective physical time". Maybe salvia and other drugs can dunk you in hell, which purifies you and releases the wrong clingings. Therefore I'm also a little bit concerned for taking psychedlics as a warm golden god shower, which would lead to false beliefs about the true love of god, which is completely accepting the bad and evil stuff, or something like the possibility to live in hell for a long amount of time. Integrating such a thing is a task probably for very high consciousness, integrating collective trauma and so on. Salvia may be a portal to this possibility.
A thought arose like: "The bitterest medicine kills you which heals you from your insanity."

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~