TheUniverseIsLove

Wealthy people, how did you get there?

5 posts in this topic

Is anyone on here rich? If so, how did you get there? Was it part of your life purpose? How did you obtain the money?  What suggestions do you have based off your experience? How long did it take you? 

Thank you! 

Currently reading: The energy of money by Maria Nemeth 

Great question! I would love to know this as well. 

Wealthy people, no bullshit, no sugarcoating.. what did it take to get rich? If you were starting out from scratch today...what would you do?

Edited by Pilgrimage of Self

3 hours ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

Is anyone on here rich? If so, how did you get there? Was it part of your life purpose? How did you obtain the money?  What suggestions do you have based off your experience? How long did it take you? 

Thank you! 

Currently reading: The energy of money by Maria Nemeth 

@TheUniverseIsLove What's your definition of rich? How much money is it?

I did a quick research on this girl you mentioned, she seems to have a networth of less than 1m$, why listen to her?

ur5wNBqMzXE.jpg

It's hardly upper-middle class and she is actually almost 70 years old, which makes it even less impressive and more average

From my experience, books like these and the books from people who are poor are a huge waste of time, they usually give very shitty false advice, because they don't know any better.
I found what works good is researching biographies of wealthy people and especially wealthy\successful people from your industry (if you know your industry) and research material (books, etc) from people who actually made huge amount of fortune themselves. They often give a very legit advice (sometimes you have to pay to know more details, though).

After I did that and blocked all information from people who have no clue what they are talking about, my money situation got significantly better and it is getting better and better every month. As well as my opportunities and horizons drastically start to increase,  I can feel them almost tangibly.

Even take Leo, as example, he is not a super ultra rich guy, but he has for sure earned a million or two, maybe even more. Look at his advice on money. There is not a lot of videos on money from him but they are super legit. Because he knows what he's talking about from his experience. Compare what he says to what your parents say (unless you were born into a rich family) about money, or what your broke friends say about money, or your professors and teachers from school, or your coworkers, you get the idea.

So, for example, if I want to get rich and I know that my industry is spirituality-oriented self-help, I don't go to some hippie guy with no shelter from the streets and ask him how to make money or read a book from him, I search for people who actually made it in the field and study them. Take Teal Swan, for example, there is the evidence that she is making millions in that niche. Probably worthwhile to check out what she does and her philosophy on money. And there are many other spiritual guys who help with addictions and mental illnesses on a big scale nowadays which makes them rich, there are so many!

Edited by Hello from Russia

Mining Bitcoin :)

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Etherial Cat Its about to get even better :) 

Its obvious that Companies and Governments will transfer their fake and inflated currency into a now globally accepted currency that is limited in quantity but can grow infinitely. One day they will call us geniuses for having bought bitcoin under 10k lol

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe