Joker_Theory

What is enlightenment?

45 posts in this topic

@Javfly33 It's not that i assume but it feels that way or like i am conscious of what i experience like there is something there and it feels aware cause if there is no awareness then how would i and i mean me as awareness know if there is an experience?

I know or had an experience were i felt i was awareness(felt like my consciousness expanded bigger than my body) and my body was inside of awareness, which i thought it was my awareness. I know there is nothing inside the body but is the body not inside my awareness, this thing aware of what i am reading and typing at this very moment?

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

1 hour ago, Joker_Theory said:

Okay so it's no ones thoughts that the ego is thinking it's the ego's thoughts, feelings fear. so they are just there floating in awareness?

I feel it's awareness but again i guess i am thinking it's my awareness cause it feels like me knowing or is aware but again i see it's me thinking it's mine as so the circle goes round and round.

Yes if you want the truth more than anything else it will be found ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Joker_Theory

Enlightenment is a verb, it is a process.  Enlightenment is awakening.  We are always enlightened and being enlightened.  Blessings..

Some will define enlightenment as a noun, a destination or state of being.  People will exclude other locations and place enlightenment squarely within a defined area.  A lust for absolute knowledge can be found at the heart of this reasoning.  I believe it is worth contemplation, not totally inaccurate but is it limiting?

Edited by RevoCulture

7 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

@electroBeam How and what would happen? I am guessing it might be the ego?

The stuff behind the eyes = the stuff in front of the eyes. 

Love/God.  

Imagine saying that in Academia. They willfucking laugh at you. Guards please throw this de-arranged man out. 

Oh yes baby existential philosophy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity