WHO IS

Short and yet a Deep Question

11 posts in this topic

If I no longer care if I die or not, does that mean I'm progressing towards Actualization or regressing?

After my experiments with 5-meo, I can see that I am becoming indifferent to death/ceasing-to-exist, I don't care.

Strange. 

Edited by WHO IS

So do you think if some potentially lethal  situation comes up  requiring you to suddenly run or the like, do something energetic to to avoid being killed do you think you might be like "I'm not going to bother" .  

What about You? Would You bother running away?

@WHO IS in the truth perspective whatever you is inevitable and all perfect, thats the reason why even if you 5 meo or dont, nothing will change. Because it is already all you. From egoistic perspective, the 5 meo will just help you analyze why are you here and what are you. After that it is up to you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Are you actually dying right now in your experience though?

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Nak Khid You still have a limbic system that tries to avoid danger. Spiritual death is happening on a more subtle plane.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@WHO IS Yes, it can be reflective of exploring a new realm. For example, early this morning I was a dream character in Kathmandu. As I started coming in and out of the dream, I didn’t care if I stayed asleep and the dream character lived or if I woke up and the dream character died. 

@WHO IS

Sounds like a temporary ego-death state caused by the afterglow of the drug. I would wait for a few more days and report back.

Edited by The observer

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

So do you think if some potentially lethal  situation comes up  requiring you to suddenly run or the like, do something energetic to to avoid being killed do you think you might be like "I'm not going to bother" .  

Fight or flight is a common physiological response to perceived danger - yet is not always the case. I’ve had several experiences in which I faced imminent death or serious injury - there was no anxiety, fear or panic. In fact, there was a presence of peace and freedom. This is transcendent to self survival, so the idea of “I’m not going to bother” is not relevant. The self is absent, not neglected.