billiesimon

The unexplainable beauty of Feeling

8 posts in this topic

I am healing, it's finally happening ?

I have waited for so many years to finally FEEL this, to finally stop thinking about it and learning and studying about it.

I now start to understand. I'm not enlightened at all, but after one psychedelic breakthrough in shadow work, and three sober breakthroughs (in shadow work too), the last one happened a few hours ago.... 

I finally start to feel what it means to feel alive ???

Today I've had a huge moment of mental suffering, monkey mind, paranoia, excessive thinking etc... 

I was so tired of this... I just wanted to... be free. A dear friend of mine helped me to process this moment of pain, helping me with some visualizations and asking how I feel.

At the end I just felt it, and it was as strong as in my last LSD trip, but this time it was sober. ?

I am free, I've always been free. And I have forgotten what it means to be free expression. I have no fixed character, I am just a free roaming child, who has learned how to behave in a fixed character.

What do you really want? What is the core of your happiness?

I JUST WANT TO BE FREE. I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF. Not a specific set of rules, behaviours and identities. 

I just want to exist fully. I'm sick of being defined as "this" or "that". It's just causing me suffering.

I have cried so much today. It was painful, but it was joyful too. I have really enjoyed this feeling.

Maybe there's no negative in crying, maybe I'm just here to be colors, to be what I happen to be, to just be here.

I am here ? I am here because I must have wanted to be here! I am no mistake.

I don't know what's happening to me, I feel so weird. But I'm happier.

I don't want to think so much anymore, I just want to be expression, I want to be all the colors that I want to be.

I'm still crying while writing this, but now these tears feel so true. They are so trueeeeeeee ???

I am my own truth, there is nobody out there telling me what I am, I'm just here, alive, I'm just here, and I want to stay connected here, to my heart, to my will to exist.

It feels so much like a psychedelic trip, but I am completely sober since weeks....

I still have all these worrying thoughts about my life, but NOW I don't care. 

I DON'T CARE about them!!! Because now I can FEEL the freedom of just being here.

I'm still crying. I'm healing.

There is no fear, only ??????????

Thanks, especially @Leo Gura

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@billiesimon Love you. Great to hear. ??

Love you :)

?

Inquire in the now.

Happy for you. Almost jealous as I want this also to happen.  

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

9 hours ago, Zanoni said:

Happy for you. Almost jealous as I want this also to happen.  

You can heal too. Shadow work and self inquiry are your best bet ?

Inquire in the now.

Love you, bro! I had the same experience you had, on lsd :) Some things from the trip remained, managing to get it all sober, haha! 

Any advice ? I do lots of shadow work to, but it's harder to feel and release sober. 

And it's awesome to see someone who had the same experience, haha. "colors are my true nature" - this quote just describes it.

Lots of love bro

8 minutes ago, Fkdel said:

Love you, bro! I had the same experience you had, on lsd :) Some things from the trip remained, managing to get it all sober, haha! 

Any advice ? I do lots of shadow work to, but it's harder to feel and release sober. 

And it's awesome to see someone who had the same experience, haha. "colors are my true nature" - this quote just describes it.

Lots of love bro

I'm not an expert on shadow work, but I've practiced it quite a lot and explored with different techniques.

This release was first experienced with LSD, like you :) but then I managed to get them sober too.

You have to dive deep into what you truly feel is LACKING in your life.

Is it freedom? Is it self-love? (for me it's those two)

Is it stability and abundance? Is it finding your passion? 

The pain you feel has a distinct taste to it. If you really really listen to it you will find that it's communicating some kind of lack or repressed quality :) 

The best mindset is repeating to yourself that "it is calling me everyday, I can hear it"! ?

Inquire in the now.