Virtually

How is it possible that Leo and Ralston disagree?

217 posts in this topic

Well the difference is that Ralston actually knows what he's talking about and Leo is just taking drugs and mistakes flashy experiences they provide  for "levels of awakening", Rlaston can see right through it. Nothing wrong with that, that's just his life's path, someday he will find out what it really is or not, who knows. 
Meanwhile all you who blindly belive him are on the same path, which is ultimately delusional. 

1 minute ago, wavydude said:

Well the difference is that Ralston actually knows what he's talking about and Leo is just taking drugs and mistakes flashy experiences they provide  for "levels of awakening", Rlaston can see right through it. Nothing wrong with that, that's just his life's path, someday he will find out what it really is or not, who knows. 
Meanwhile all you who blindly belive him are on the same path, which is ultimately delusional. 

You have 0 idea if Ralston knows what he’s talking about. Notice how quick your mind is to project authority and criticize another.

Id argue until you’ve taken 5-MeO you don’t have the epistemological grounds to speak. 

Take the wisdom from both teachers and find your own path. Notice the ego is the thing projecting value and criticism.

@wavydude when you look at the situation from ultimate point i am all one with everything. Thats why you, me or Ralston actually have no differences then each other. We are just barking dogs now. Just sound. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Consilience

Notice how quick your mind came to assume that I don't know what Ralston is talking about and that I didn't take 5MeO, which both are just that, your mind's assumptions.

@James123

I can say that grass is pink and you will say that grass is green. 

In the end we are just barking dogs, but on some level you will be correct.

That level is physical reality that we are experiencing right now. On that level Ralston is correct.

@wavydude I agree with you. But as you say that physical reality we experiencing now must include, purpose of god, human, love, devil and angel. However, Ralston just talks about non duality perspective, such as being nothing, we are not in body nor experiencer and at nowhere. This explains that whatever Raltson did say is nothing do with duality, because it doesn’t include emotions, feelings or purposes. He only tell you that it is you. Thats it. According to our physical current world who can understand this?  I believe, You just contradicted yourself. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

@wavydude I agree with you. But as you say that physical reality we experiencing now must include, purpose of god, human, love, devil and angel.

Purpose, love, god, devils, angels are all human made concepts and have nothing to do with non duality.

In a sense you can say that they're part of everything as a concept as I can say that wubalubadubdub is also part of everything.

As for rest of your post I cant really understand what you are talking about so I cannot address it.

Raltson just talks about non duality. So how can you explain non duality to regular human being? When you say physical reality (you already created duality), you realize that Raltson explanation is wrong. Because, he just talks and explains non duality, which Makes impossible to understand physical reality that we are in right now . Thats why not many people (even his students) clearly can understand him. Thats what i believe. 

Edited by James123

"It is OK that you go this route, and I hope you don’t hurt yourself, so be careful. But I know it will not work, in a year or a few years you will find that out. Only you can become directly conscious, no drug or state or change can do that for you."

These are Ralston's words and I agree with them. 

I don't know what Leo's perspective is, from my perspective he's having very flashy drug induced experiences which his minds interprets as "levels of awakening" and many other things but that's just more mind's stuff, that seems pretty clear to me.

To call 5-MeO-DMT "just a flashy experience" is to fundamentally misunderstand it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@wavydude i had non dual experience through meditation just last month. I dont want to say that i am right. But, I believe, i know what Raltson is talking about. He feels nothing in his body, and he is not here. He is just experiencing the body without questioning and thinking, because he is aware. He has no will or purpose. Because, he died as a ego when he ended his needs personal or egoistic needs. Thats why after experience of enlightenment you have nothing to say to nobody, because noone is around, here is nothing and you are nothing as nothing. 

Edited by James123

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

To call 5-MeO-DMT "just a flashy experience" is to fundamentally misunderstand it.

Surely you must be more experience in use of psychedelics than I am and probably will ever be. It's just my experience that I don't know any person who speaks with true clarity and reach that clarity through heavy psychedelics use. 

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

He feels nothing in his body, and he is not here. He is just experiencing the body without questioning and thinking, because he is aware.

Well more than likely he feels stuff he's alive after all, maybe he doesn't interpret this stuff with his mind like you said. To know that we would have to ask him.

9 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Well more than likely he feels stuff he's alive after all, maybe he doesn't interpret this stuff with his mind like you said. To know that we would have to ask him.

The point that you missing is feeling is a duality. When you dont think and stay only at the moment, feeling doesn’t come to you like a feeling, it comes to you like a moment, which makes the situation non dual and inevitable, which is full surrendering  as nothing. 

Edited by James123

13 minutes ago, wavydude said:

It's just my experience that I don't know any person who speaks with true clarity and reach that clarity through heavy psychedelics use. 

Watch me do it.

You don't know anyone because this is cutting edge stuff that has only been possible in the last 20 years. Someone has to pioneer it despite all the closeminded naysayers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@James123

Yes, but non the less sensations in the body appear throughout daily living, don't they ? There is no interpretation of "I" am feeling  anger, joy, sadness or whatever.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Watch me do it.

You don't know anyone because this is cutting edge stuff that has only been possible in the last 20 years. Someone has to pioneer it.

Good luck my friend.
My only humble word of advice would be for you to not hold on to these believes if they ever happen to be not true anymore in your experience :)

12 minutes ago, wavydude said:

, but non the less sensations in the body appear throughout daily living, don't they ? There is no interpretation of "I" am feeling  anger, joy, sadness or whatever.

Of course. But if there is no you, how can you feel something? Body feels the feeling, but not him. He is nothingness, which is aware of the body. 

Edited by James123

@wavydude Definitely. Every enlightened people have different character before enlightenment. That might be the reason why deeply conservations about the enlightenment could be point out from different perspectives. The only thing that we must know is that I am the creator, i am all you and infinite, you are me, all is one, one is all and purpose of creation is the love.