Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

I’m reaching the edge with OCD

7 posts in this topic

crazy identity, loser identity, cool austin identity, witty good at talking with women Austin, lonely austin, active physical exercise Austin and they are all trying to prove something so I have ocds about sending a text that confesses an aspect of my past to them that validates that reality and it keeps rotating so even if I do the ocd it will come back do I just accept that this is life? Agony? I mean the only other option is to discipline it out but it’s hard to have motivation cause it seems infinite

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Ever try the book how to tame your gremlin? Think that’s what it’s called forget 

Have you tried any medication for this? 

And in what sort of situations do you experience the highest level of ocd? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Start meditating every.single.day.  My advice would be 30 mins. You do this consistently and without skipping any days. You need to put distance between "you" and your thoughts and compulsive behaviours. Learning to observe them and being able to "not react" to them.

Watch Leo's "Awareness Alone is Curative" and "The Power of Letting Go" video.

I had really vicious Pure OCD and every day was hell, trapped in my mental prison all day long.. managed to cure it/get rid of it through meditation, awareness and with the help of these videos.

I feel your pain bro.. Been there... Lemme know/send a dm if you need further advice.

@Javfly33 what’s that? Do you take it?

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@Preety_India yes I take medication and talk to a therapist weekly and in situations where I feel like I have to clarify something to someone like for ex I’ll be thinking about some random situation with a girl that happened in the past and I’ll remember I said x y z and I’ll freak out coz I think that she interpreted it the wrong way so I feel like I have to randomly confess/clarify it to her 

@Keyhole yeah I do all that 

@Zec I’m aware of the concept. Gremlin, shadow, ego, etc 

@Pilgrimage of Self sorry to hear that you went thru that shit bro but it’s what makes us stronger..I meditated last night and it DID help so I will try to do some meditation before bed tonight 

Edited by SageModeAustin