Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roy

Issuing a spiritual challenge to those who dare.

7 posts in this topic

With the coronavirus pandemic going on, obviously we are going through an unprecedented once in a lifetime event. It has massively changed, halted, or sadly ended a lot of peoples lives, and it's clearly not over yet.

Naturally with all this disruption and seemingly negative impact it's having on the world economy, people are upset and looking for someone or something to blame. Considering the viruses geographic origins, a lot of that blame is being placed on China. Of course it did originate in China, and there are a lot of reports and speculation about how it could have been contained better or stopped right there, but did not because of negligence and corruption. That may very well be true.

Regardless and in spite of what evidence may upend itself now or in the future, I want to issue a sort of spiritual challenge to everyone. I want you to love China, the Chinese people, and their government. Express compassion, kindness, and understanding even if it goes against your gut and your mind. If you see any anti-Chinese sentiment, don't argue with it, don't participate in it. Simply notice it, absorb it, then be counter-intuitive and do what no one expects put your love for China out to the world.

Also happy birthday @Leo Gura, thanks for all your hard work and insights. I appreciate and love you!

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

yes

love you china,love you chinese people

love you leo gura 

1 hour ago, Roy said:

I want you to love China, the Chinese people, and their government. Express compassion, kindness, and understanding even if it goes against your gut and your mind. If you see any anti-Chinese sentiment, don't argue with it, don't participate in it. Simply notice it, absorb it, then be counter-intuitive and do what no one expects put your love for China out to the world.

O.k. except for the government part 

17 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

O.k. except for the government part 

Those "exceptions" are why there is conflict.

hrhrhtewgfegege

'No, it couldnt be... I can't be love'

God- 'It is'

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Fully agree with this. There's a concerted effort by factions in the US government (Pompeo and others) to blame the crisis on China and take the spotlight off the government's terrible mishandling of the crisis. Hate crimes against Asian Americans have been surging lately and like you said we all should do our part in rejecting this hate ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/evangerstmann/2020/04/04/irony-hate-crimes-surge-against-asian-americans-while-they-are-on-the-front-lines-fighting-covid-19/#130444da3b70 )

Coming from a muslim background I remember the media/government blitz to demonize and dehumanize muslims post 9/11 to manufacture consent for US wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. I'm very conscious to not get reeled into hating Chinese (under the virus pretext) just because they're a geopolitical threat to US hegemony.

Honestly, i dont understand why people dont like chinease people, for me its a total waste of time hating someone you dont know about some circumstances you have no idea about. We humans, not chimps.

i love everyone, even the one my ego hates. Who am i to hate someone, especially when i dont know nothing about why i hate someone or a nation.

We are humans, not humans from or Canada or else, those country distinctions are sooooo childish!

thanks for ure post, people from usa dont listen to your president, he is the least actualized person i know and he doesnt know what he talking about most of the times cause he doesnt know much. i love him but he is not competent to do this job, he lacks knowledge and he his not in his higher self like Leo says.

Edited by danton