UnconsciousHuman

How Are You Communicating On This Forum??? (Mind Blowing Model) (Intention Of Commu..

126 posts in this topic

@Carl-Richard If you don't understand it you don't understand it.

Spend more time trying to understand it and you will, I can promise you that.

For example, your last mesage you were using YELLOW intentionality of communication. You aren't interested in being right or being friendly or bonding you're interested in bettering your understanding and conceptualization. 

Thats just one instance of it, go and look at my other replies! AND REREAD THE ORIGINAL POST

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@Consept Spot on! You've nailed understanding this model. You've got no idea how happy that makes me feel that someone else sees what I see.

Model around CHOAS and there imagination will expand

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

7 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Consept Spot on! You've nailed understanding this model. You've got no idea how happy that makes me feel that someone else sees what I see.

I'm glad but honestly I like it, I just don't think you can use it to work out others, but to observe yourself I think it's excellent 

What if they just resonated biologically from the same stage, just a Tier under?

@Thewritersunion In both your posts under this thread, I dont understand what youre trying to say. Could you elaborate? 

24 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

I'm sorry I have to do this to you but, here, for example, you seem to want to not use this model against others STAGE GREEN MORALS but you make good and bad about "using it against others" which would be an example of BLUE/THREE intention of communication according to the model.

Again nothing wrong with that, I use red, blue, orange, green, and yellow all myself interchangeably.

I'm not sure what you mean here, but I'm pretty sure it's a distraction.. I got you, buddy!

@UnconsciousHuman you know how there are tiers in spiral dynamics? You know how each of those stages have few things you can boil them down to? Like religion and order in Blue?

Well, what if the tier under them (think Tier 0) still was primal? A sort of primal stage green.

~~~
What else do I need to elaborate on?

@w4read I just read that back, IDK what the hell I was trying to say. whoops, I removed it haha. I don't want to cause anyone confusion. 

But I think what I was trying to say was that your intention when "not wanting to use it on others" would be characterized by following the norm of "no harm against others" which is a stage GREEN norm but the intention to follow through on it is BLUE intention. Hope that makes better sense.

@UnconsciousHuman oh, i see. 

No I was thinking more about the fact that using it on others could easily be a distraction from what is actually important, which is introspection.

As well, how can you actually determine others intent with any presision when all you see is words without any emotions or story behind them?

@Consept No individual, group or movement is summarized by one SD stage. It's all a mixed bag. I would say SJWs are more red/blue than say hippies. It's OK to say that these values can be expressed through concepts like communication and intent, but I ultimately see no additional descriptive capability of this model. It's good to have nuances and different concepts, but it doesn't require excessive modeling.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Thewritersunion Work on it, send it to me as soon as you complete it, i recommend you look into integral theory.

@Carl-Richard Exactly no individual is summarized by one SD stage. What is this mixed bag? It can be mapped and understood!!!! It is called "Lines", different facets of ones life and how developed they are. Look at this thread

@UnconsciousHuman I have read that tread and I'm already familiar with the concept of lines. You could say the reason for my questioning is that I don't see the reason for creating an additional model in a separate thread for this particular concept. Imo it's more fitting to be added as a line in the thread you linked.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard It is a Line/Facet.

This is very important stuff hence the thread for it. 

Orange intentionality will look for flaws even if they arent there to make the implicit point of: “What your doing is stupid, Im superior by pointing that out”

@UnconsciousHuman Yeah. I just meant unwarranted to my own standard. 

Edit: Looking at these chat logs, I think @UnconsciousHuman is more of an "impressionistic thinker" compared to @The observer who're a more "lexical thinker". As in, UnconsciousHuman seems to perceive The observer as being too nitpicky, when that needn't be the case completely. UnconsciousHuman isn't giving some simple orderly presentation of his thoughts, its moreso like a barrage of images/aesthetics and impressions.

I heard these cool terms from an anime YouTuber called Digibro (he layed out the system which also includes a lateral vs linear dichotomy, before talking about the different categories he made with the two scales). Even though he came about it in the confines of anime, it's actually pretty cool in terms of applying to to real life. Hmmm, maybe I should just make a thread on this. Check the timestamps in the video for various combinations you can be. e.g. very linear + very lexical as opposed to very lateral + very impressionist 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.