UnconsciousHuman

Going Undercover On Dating App As A Girl (How The Dating Scene Effects Women)

35 posts in this topic

@Chumbimba You're a great example, youre non-dogmatic and chose to actually see for yourself what is and isn't possible. More guys need to think like you.

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

@Kshantivadin Well let's examine your beliefs about women and dating, type out what they are.

Okay. Try not to be judgemental. Let's grow together.

As you've written, small differences between the sexes end up diverging hard.

beliefs which got enforced by my experiences with women :

Sexual marketplace value is a thing (the graph of the bell curve for male/female sexual value)

Women are hypergamous and seek value in their partners and will branch swing accordingly

because of this, women are uncapable of loving in a way that a man does, but love for the value you provide. it's more of a in-the-moment feminine kind of love where your track record means nothing (quoting david deida)

-

since I haven't been thinking about this topic for a while, my other beliefs got back to being unconscious, I can't recall them on the spot. I'm also tired to write more. Tell me what you think.

18 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

10 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

I'm sick of this subconscious incel behavior clinging onto theories about women and dating. 

This isn't incel theory this is sociology, for social survival people stay mostly within their own social circles, its not that important for people below middle class but for those above, it is. Prince harry and william have been branded as breaking tradition by marrying 'common follk' but, they aren't really common folk, meghan markle is a famous actress and kate middleton was from a middle class family. They wouldn't be seen dead with some pleb. Famous people marry other famous people because it furthers their survival in that social circle , bradd pit wouldn't marry a nobody, neither would cameron diaz, they would be shunned significantly " I can't believe he's with her, a nobody , what a loser". The king of england in 1936 had to give up is throne to be with a woman he loved and everyone shunned him, even his own family.

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

@Kshantivadin 

4 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

Okay. Try not to be judgemental. Let's grow together.

As you've written, small differences between the sexes end up diverging hard.

beliefs which got enforced by my experiences with women :

Sexual marketplace value is a thing (the graph of the bell curve for male/female sexual value)

Women are hypergamous and seek value in their partners and will branch swing accordingly

because of this, women are uncapable of loving in a way that a man does, but love for the value you provide. it's more of a in-the-moment feminine kind of love where your track record means nothing (quoting david deida)

-

since I haven't been thinking about this topic for a while, my other beliefs got back to being unconscious, I can't recall them on the spot. I'm also tired to write more. Tell me what you think.

The use of phrases like sexual market value is virtually never thought of by ordinary individuals with successful dating lives. This is just theory that most guys who are unsuccessful with girls get into. What does it mean to be a guy that doesn't attract females? Not being genuine, not being confident, not being social, taking no part in leading the interaction, and instead, waiting for the girl to do everything. 

Women being hypergamous... oh man this is just pure and plain bullshit theory. All women, as in really all women? No. You can say "some women", and that way refer to a small percentage of lower developed women that want to date guys that are high status. Just like 20-30% of guys (an unconscious percentage) date women solely based on the size of their tits and asses. 

Again women are men just with an emotional twist, a man is fully capable of loving "the way a woman can" and vice versa, it's just that men tend to operate less emotionally and more logically and that makes women operate more in the now beacuse shes reacting emotionally not logically and explicitly. 

@Chives99 Is that the sole reason you date a woman? 

@UnconsciousHuman obvs not, but you don't know who a woman is from across the room, Just because I glance at a pretty lass, doesn't mean i want to date her, its called eye candy for a reason

@Chives99 Fuck all this enlightenment, non duality shit

We're asking the real questions here, on this forum

Tits or arse?

@Chives99 Me and you both use Grammarly, I think that's what fucks up the text format when we quote people.

@Chives99 Haha, It used to be a hot instagram model, now its my ass.

4 minutes ago, modmyth said:

That said, I have no issue at all with the appreciation of beauty at all. Just with institutional myopia. 

we all have to get old, noone can escape that unless you want to join the 27 club 

8 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Chives99 Haha, It used to be a hot instagram model, now its my ass.

Instagram model, you don't need much talent to get rich nowadays, a lass I went to secondary school with does that and her exams results spelt F.U.D.G.E