Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flowerfaeiry

Telepathy Experience.

16 posts in this topic

Watching Leo's newest video I got to the part where he talks about telepathy and I want to share my experience with it. 

This happened to me about 8 years ago now. I was with two friends in my living room. I was sitting on the couch, one of my friends was sitting on the computer at the desk to my left and the other was sitting in a chair, facing me, about 6 feet across from the couch. The friend across from me and myself had both taken some MDMA. While the friend on the computer was talking about something, the friend on the chair across from me and I were looking at each other in the eyes intently and were not really paying attention to what the other friend was saying. Suddenly and seamlessly without any effort on our part, our thoughts completely merged. We began having a conversation together, in our minds, about how we didn't really know or follow what our other friend was going on about. Then, just as seamlessly has it came about, it stopped. It was a very specific state of mind for both of us and it was very obvious that we had experienced telepathy, or mind melding. 

After this happened I was pretty shocked. Mostly curious as to what exactly was going on when this happened. I told people about it and they wrote me off as being high. Eventually I came across one other person who had experienced this same state, and he had actually experienced the broader scope of this specific state of mind. Some of the aspects of this state are extreme synchronizations that pile on quickly and all at once, and a heightened visual state that almost appears as a wide screen lense. He has spent his life researching this state and has come up with ways to intentionally induce it. 

A lot of this state is induced through the eyes. Actually, after I experienced telepathy eye contact began taking on new meaning for for me and I realized that I could, with intention, communicate through the eyes. This actually takes a lot of consciousness on both ends but it's an interesting discovery nonetheless. 

I don't know how much this is like the experience of telepathy that Leo had, in fact it appears that he saw what telepathy is, and I actually experienced your more classic form of mind reading with another. 

Thanks for reading. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry

Interseting thread, I had a hunch you were starting it. When I first started it was also ‘through the eyes’. Then behind people in reiki. Me and the kids play a card game I made up called Psychic Guess, where they clear their mind, and I show them a card in it, and when they see it, they wager poker chips on it. It keeps it all fun & love, which is what ‘works’. Their ‘guesses’, given the 1 in 14 odds of being the next card, are roughly 90%. Never seen two kids laugh so much in my life. Lol. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm interesting you had that hunch! What made you think that? Also sounds like a sweet game :)

Edited by Flowerfaeiry

"You Create Magic" 

Interesting

Had slightly different experience with telepathy. I was at my home and suddenly got excited! I somehow was guided or just knew to take my camera and go out in the ice and start filming toward the woods. Then they flew right at the time I was filming and then made a turn and symbolically flew toward the moon. Think it was the positive SSP from LOC (lunar operation command), military humans trained from childhood to do telepathy and such things, intuitive empaths are recruited since childhood and trained like in the US. I think it was easier to do telepathy with someone who is well trained in it. Guess they wanted to plant seeds into the collective consciousness to prepare us that they were there like Corey Goode said all along. Who knows!

Then a few months back I had a weird experience on cannabis. Somehow I wrote down a message titled "to the angels" and was given life advice and goals on what to do in a few years upfront. Unlike the Leos God, my was more motherly, the creator of this manifested universe and voice in the wilderness (absolute reality). Although I did not have a conversation at any time like you and Leo are describing. It felt more of some interconnectedness and as if I just knew how to act and what to do. I guess I am not yet ready to have a conversation yet! 

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

It's the new normal

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

8 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

@Nahm interesting you had that hunch! What made you think that? Also sounds like a sweet game :)

It is wild. I don’t know what or why. Some people, first time I see them or read a word of theirs, a certain ineffable “connection” just is. Then, there just is an occasional thought which feels more like an insight on their behalf. I think it has to do with having let go of ideas of individual people being in “different places”, etc. It is a fun game on both accounts. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I completely misunderstood my first experience like this and it turned into one of the moments that embarrassed me the most to recall. It happened after sitting in the sun all day and I ended up offending a stranger really bad as he thought I was mocking him, when really I was only somehow peripherally aware of what he was saying, was speaking things that I thought were completely my own thoughts. 

Having had some experiences of oneness and understanding more now, I now understand what happened and see it as a wonderful phenomenon, so it felt really good to let the embarrassment of it go. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 4/21/2020 at 4:53 AM, Bittu said:

It's the new normal

lol! it may be moving in that direction

"You Create Magic" 

On 4/21/2020 at 5:19 AM, Nahm said:

It is wild. I don’t know what or why. Some people, first time I see them or read a word of theirs, a certain ineffable “connection” just is. Then, there just is an occasional thought which feels more like an insight on their behalf. I think it has to do with having let go of ideas of individual people being in “different places”, etc. It is a fun game on both accounts. ♥️

I thought you may be referring to something like that. I'm wondering, do you notice a type of thing like that (very specific look) that you can see in people's eyes sometimes? Especially if they've done psychedelics or other consciousness work. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry Did you feel deeply connected or in love with your friend at the moment that started to happen?

Look inside your soul, maybe you'll find gold there and get rich.

5 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Flowerfaeiry Did you feel deeply connected or in love with your friend at the moment that started to happen?

Yes! I know that those things are elements that can help the state get going, however not  necessary. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry I'm assuming the guy-friend of yours who had a similar telepathic experience didn't feel in love or connected with the opposing side? 

Edited by UnconsciousHuman

This is really interesting stuff, and I have the intuition that you aren't a bullshitter, so I believe you. I can't wait for science to start investigating this area of life. 

I recommend anyone interested in this stuff to check out the scientific-based approach that Rupert Sheldrake takes to investigate these sorts of phenomena. Heres a video of him.

23 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

@Flowerfaeiry I'm assuming the guy-friend of yours who had a similar telepathic experience didn't feel in love or connected with the opposing side? 

Yes, how did you know? I find it very odd that you are able to point that out. What do you know about this? 

17 minutes ago, UnconsciousHuman said:

This is really interesting stuff, and I have the intuition that you aren't a bullshitter, so I believe you. I can't wait for science to start investigating this area of life. 

I recommend anyone interested in this stuff to check out the scientific-based approach that Rupert Sheldrake takes to investigate these sorts of phenomena. Heres a video of him.

I watched this video. Very intriguing. In the state that I experienced, it was/is communicated through the eyes. In the video he talks about people picking up on intention and I see the eyes as being a window to that. The reason we can set off this telepathy or rather, it feels like a melding of two minds, is because we are paying very close attention to the other person's eyes. Both you and the other person pay attention to various cues in each other's eyes. This is easier on a psychedelic or MDMA because consciousness is heightened and inhibitions are lower. Entering this state sober is possible but it feels different and requires more work. I can constantly send signals to others through my eyes with my intention it just is not as intense as in an intimate setting. 

"You Create Magic" 

@Flowerfaeiry

Yes, how did you know? I find it very odd that you are able to point that out. What do you know about this?

Put 2 and 2 together, you mentioned that the only other reference you had was that guy and then you proceeded to explain how the experience of love wasn't necessary so I assumed the "only other reference" didn't have that experience of love. I'm not telepathically communicating with you, don't worry haha!:D

I watched this video. Very intriguing. In the state that I experienced, it was/is communicated through the eyes. In the video he talks about people picking up on intention and I see the eyes as being a window to that. The reason we can set off this telepathy or rather, it feels like a melding of two minds, is because we are paying very close attention to the other person's eyes. Both you and the other person pay attention to various cues in each other's eyes. This is easier on a psychedelic or MDMA because consciousness is heightened and inhibitions are lower. Entering this state sober is possible but it feels different and requires more work. I can constantly send signals to others through my eyes with my intention it just is not as intense as in an intimate setting. 

I'm so happy you had this experience and shared it, it certainly has opened my mind more. I recommend, if you have the time to check out some more of Rupert's work, It will make you feel empowered that such phenomena are recognized not only by so-called "Hippie woo-woo" people but by legitimate scientists as well.

Edited by UnconsciousHuman