Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

I just left my job

8 posts in this topic

After a long time dealing with working with my ex and not being able to move past the toxicity in the relationships I decided to leave the non-profit I work for.I can't tell if it was self destructive behaviour or not. Other than her being there the place have been nothing but good. Job opportunity, skill development and mentor ship. The door is still open and I can return whenever to keep involved. But, I can't do it while she is there because I get filled with rage. I know there are other opportunities out there. It's just, not I don't know where to go.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

Sometimes we have to close a door completely for certain reasons, but it will also open another door for something else to enter. Good luck to you?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Anna1 Thanks. It feels right. 

Yw, I quit my job of 7 years last year...and I had no job to replace it. I just knew I needed to leave. It happens. It'll be okay, eventually for you, sounds like you needed a clean break. Look at it like this.. if it wasn't meant to happen, it wouldn't be happening. 

?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I'm so glad you did it. It's the right thing to do. When you find a toxic partner, ex partner at a place, the best thing is to leave the place for good. 

It's not worth your life or time. 

You can always return to the same place at some point in the future when the toxic presence has left the place. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:36 PM, Anna1 said:

Yw, I quit my job of 7 years last year...and I had no job to replace it. I just knew I needed to leave. It happens. It'll be okay, eventually for you, sounds like you needed a clean break. Look at it like this.. if it wasn't meant to happen, it wouldn't be happening. 

?

My friend when you quit your job and you have no income source to replace it. It could end in disaster. For example I did the same thing you did last summer. I quit my job and couldn't get a new job for about a month. I went almost homeless on the street. Since I am a very wise and knowledgeable individual this is some of my wisdom I wanted to share with you. Hope it helps

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

1 hour ago, diamondpenguin said:

My friend when you quit your job and you have no income source to replace it. It could end in disaster. For example I did the same thing you did last summer. I quit my job and couldn't get a new job for about a month. I went almost homeless on the street. Since I am a very wise and knowledgeable individual this is some of my wisdom I wanted to share with you. Hope it helps

I had a savings account..... or maybe I wouldn't have done it. That was a year ago and I was fine, but thanks ? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?