nexusoflife

An Experience of Infinite Universal Love. April 5th 2020

52 posts in this topic

@lostmedstudent

Wow! For your first time doing that visualization you went quite deep. I find it interesting that when you were exploring your fear during the process you had a sensation in your heart chakra and also in your solar plexus chakra. As I said I am not too knowledgeable on the chakras but I think that it would greatly serve you to explore that.

I read your Ayahuasca trip report. I just want to say that everything you experienced is valid and that you peered into some of the functions of how reality actually works. If you continue on the path of discovering Truth that you will have many more deep and profound awakening experiences. And you will overcome this panic inducing fear of death that you have. It’s only a matter of time, as long as you continue on the journey of nondual realization. I think one of the most important aspects of this for you to explore is to LET GO. Really explore what that means. I think it could lead to some profound openings.

Some books that helped me on my journey involving shadow work are:

Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen LaBerge

Various books from Ken Wilber (In particular The Religion of Tomorrow)

Many of Teal Swan’s Videos also helped. (Book recommendation Shadows Before Dawn)

@Seeker_of_truth Wow thanks! However I do want to make it clear that I am not fully awakened. I have awakened parts of myself but full nondual realization is something I have yet to experience and integrate fully into my being. With that being said, do you still want my perspective pertaining to your question?

Just now, nexusoflife said:

@Seeker_of_truth Wow thanks! However I do want to make it clear that I am not fully awakened. I have awakened parts of myself but full nondual realization is something I have yet to experience and integrate fully into my being. With that being said, do you still want my perspective pertaining to your question?

When I meant awake, I just meant more awake than normal people (like me), which you seem to have from the experience you just detailed. So, yes I'd very much like your perspective!

@TrippyMindSubstance No. This experience was entirely sober and happened spontaneously. I have used psychedelics many times in the past and have had profound nondual experiences with them. However I have also had many meditative and spontaneous nondual experiences as well, and this happened to be one of them. There are people who have had similar experiences while using psychedelics such as LSD, MDMA and 5-MeO-DMT though.

@nexusoflife  This week I realized something. Before I realized Love, I used to have many ideological notions about it, which I then had to discard in order for the realization to happen. It was obvious to me, that Love is all there is, without an exception. But what happened then as I came back into the story of bejapuskas character, I was like „Oooohhhh, so my ideological and sweet ideas about reality have always been correct, I knew it!“ and the bullshit went on. There really isn't a possibility to capture Love into a word.

56 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

I then had to discard in order for the realization to happen. It was obvious to me, that Love is all there is, without an exception

nice!! and how did it happen, how did you discard those beliefs?

2 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

Wow! For your first time doing that visualization you went quite deep.

ironically, there wasnt much visualization. I just sat there and thought : ok lets get this started and suddenly this anxiety came up. I think it shows that my anxiety level was higher more than anything else. 

the past couple of days, i was not able to bring any vivid visualization. its hard to truly ''trick'' my mind into ''believing'' the visualizations. what i mean is that i cant effectively visualize and bring out those fear because i kind of tell myself, ''there no real fear here, you are in your room meditating'' 

2 hours ago, nexusoflife said:

I think one of the most important aspects of this for you to explore is to LET GO. Really explore what that means. I think it could lead to some profound openings.

perfectly true . thank you :) 

14 hours ago, lostmedstudent said:

nice!! and how did it happen, how did you discard those beliefs?

Stopped taking life seriously, gave myself up, stopped making up seriousness. Leo's videos on what is Death and some others helped a lot. :) It happened without psychedelics as well.