Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Ego evolved over long period of time(God's Imagination?)

16 posts in this topic

I always pondered this when thinking about God Imagining it's Egoic self...

Is God just imagining this apparent evolution of the ego along with dinosaur bones and things of the past that science shows.

Would God be this deceptive or could it be an evil entity having us run around for entertainment?

Or what if were just evolved Ape like ancestors running around trying to figure out something that has no reason!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

God is just happening-ness every thing that is happening is just always changing.

Reality is made out of change

Consciousness is the fact and force of change

I wanted to see the dinosaurs though ?

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The fact that it's one makes everything appear exactly as it is "supposed" to. There can be no other way, than what is happening. The rabbit hole of the story goes infinitely deep, as there is nothing outside of what's happening. If you believe you're a human, everything that arises confirms that conviction. A movie is only good and believable if the plot and the environment is strong and believable. Duality has a bullet proof plot and environment as long as it is believed to be true. There is literally no way out.

Edited by traveler

Who would have even asked this question before apes evolved? The human's god was created as part of the Human Dream. It is simultaneously imaginary and all powerful. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I just think it´s all just a fucking dream man.

you don't discuss your dreams? I intricately discuss dreams with other dreamers. There's many forums and boards which discuss dreams because people enjoy that. Is this any different? Likewise, do you ever engage in fan theories about your favorite tv show, movie, or book? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

7 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

you don't discuss your dreams? I intricately discuss dreams with other dreamers. There's many forums and boards which discuss dreams because people enjoy that. Is this any different? Likewise, do you ever engage in fan theories about your favorite tv show, movie, or book? 

Woah chill bro I didn't meant to say it in an attitude of "your question is stupid". 

I'm far from being awake from the dream. So im still here .But if we get too catch up on the details it's going to be more difficult to wake up :0

2 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

@Javfly33

Row row row your boat gently down the stream

Merrily merrily merrily merrily

Life is but a dream

We are going to live Infinite dreams, since there's no ground whatsoever in this reality isn't it? Haha...

Just someOne dreaming everything possible, for eternity. Jesus Christ.

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I just think it´s all just a fucking dream man.

Nobody knows this because the one that thinks it's a dream... isn't real..

Its unknowable...

6 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Nobody knows this because the one that thinks it's a dream... isn't real..

Its unknowable...

Yes but you can't deny there is something being consciouss of this not-real self...always. what is this which is always conscious? 

And btw, truth told be by a liar...it's still the truth! truth by something/someone that doesn't exist...is still truth! ;) You can't keep playing that fallacy of authority forever haha

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes but you can't deny there is something being consciouss of this not-real self...always. what is this which is always conscious? 

It's a contracted energy that creates an experience of being conscious of something that is happening for real. To be consciousness of something, you have to know it, you have to apparently seperate yourself from it. 

You might say, I know this phone or God is conscious of this phone. That is subtle duality. Nobody has to be conscious of phone for "phone" to be happening, for no one.

This is what it happening.

Why do people have trouble describing mystical states? Because they weren't there, because by now it's just a story. The best way an ego can describe a glimpse is by using big words like God or the one. The freedom cant be translated into words, cant be made into something in particular. 

This is pure happening. Without a me there is no here to be conscious of there. Pure happening without knowing it. With a me, this is what's happening experiencing that something needs to happen. This is what is happening. Whole.

Edited by traveler

1 hour ago, traveler said:

It's a contracted energy that creates an experience of being conscious of something that is happening for real. To be consciousness of something, you have to know it, you have to apparently seperate yourself from it. 

You might say, I know this phone or God is conscious of this phone. That is subtle duality. Nobody has to be conscious of phone for "phone" to be happening, for no one.

This is what it happening.

Why do people have trouble describing mystical states? Because they weren't there, because by now it's just a story. The best way an ego can describe a glimpse is by using big words like God or the one. The freedom cant be translated into words, cant be made into something in particular. 

This is pure happening. Without a me there is no here to be conscious of there. Pure happening without knowing it. With a me, this is what's happening experiencing that something needs to happen. This is what is happening. Whole.

The phone is happening because the phone is conscious of itself. 

But...what is a phone really? You think that a phone is an object happening, but that is just a desguise. For the phone to happen, you must be there.

Think about it, have you ever been conscious of an object without you being there? No! Of course not. You must be there for the object to happen.

The trick is, realizing there's no phone, only You!

Edited by Javfly33

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The phone is happening because the phone is conscious of itself. 

But...what is a phone really? You think that a phone is an object happening, but that is just a desguise. For the phone to happen, you must be there.

Think about it, have you ever been conscious of an object without you being there? No! Of course not. You must be there to the object to happen.

The trick is, realizing there's no phone, only You!

You are playing customes infinitely to keep playing dual games.

The phone doesn't exist, only you!

Just to be clear I'm referring to an "actual" phone, haha. Could be used as a metaphor for the body too. The phone is real and unreal. Call it nothing phoneing. The phone as it has been labelled is a pointing to the appearance of it, not the label. It is, before knowing what it is. This is non duality. The label is it too. Nobody has to be here for life to happen. 

Edited by traveler