AlphaAbundance

Is there still awareness of the body after clinical death?

7 posts in this topic

What the fuck

The idea of this possibility just shattered my paradigm.

Heard from @Arzack please elaborate

'heard from...' is how it begins.

say the following until it sinks in: 'I don't know, I don't know, I don't know...'

that's all you have on that topic.

We don´t know. And that is the truth.

But it shouldn´t matter anyway. You are the only being alive in the whole universe, so what does it even matter, you will create another universe in a click once this is over. B|

@Petals @Meta-Man Thank you!!!

@Javfly33 You mean that no one is feeling suffering if I stab my mother in the other room (lmao I dont have mental issues - just hypothetical)

@Nahm You mean that there is no "entity" or "me" that is aware of a body? Or that the idea of a "body" is just a concept?

Edited by AlphaAbundance

25 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

You mean that there is no "entity" or "me" that is aware of a body? Or that the idea of a "body" is just a concept?

Yes. “Body” is a word you learned, which appears now in the form of a thought. A body has never existed. Just the thought, and not even. 

“Is there still awareness of the body after clinical death?”

That question is asked on the assumption that “body” is something which is “alive” and is something other than a thought, which one day “dies”. From those assumptions, awareness is in question as to wether it carries on “after the body dies”. Appearances come & go. Awareness does not come & go. Awareness appears. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 4/5/2020 at 3:37 AM, Meta-Man said:

Physical death is another experience, another event that takes place in ‘time & space’ inside Consciousness/Reality - which is not an event in time & space. Clearly when the body dies, sense perceptions die with it. No sight, smell, hearing, feeling etc. Just like a blind man has lost his sight because his flesh-vehicle is damaged.

But Reality cannot disappear. Reality is a non-event. What happens after physical death is something you will know when it happens, just like you don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow. 

You are Reality. You are deathless.

Well said