playdoh

Can an energy worker do something to you to make you permanently emotionally numb?

24 posts in this topic

What I’m about to tell you has been very concerning to me for sometime now. About a year. So this post has been in the making for that long now.

It’s a little bit long so please bear with me.

-

To make a long story short, quite some time ago, I got a nasty concussion in a car accident and was knocked out cold for a few hours. After that, I started to experience a lot of anxiety, insomnia, personality changes, and quite a few other emotional disturbances. Fast forward many years later and I discovered Eckhart Tolle and the Power of Now ?

Wow o wow. Practicing the pain body as explained in The Power of Now was truly transforming. I was basically meditating every waking hour, because my anxiety was 24/7. When I was conscious of my painbody, I felt pure bliss and ecstasy.

Now fast forward about a year later. I started doing Reiki with this wonderful lady. She would do a little Reiki on me and then run her hands hovering around my body and I could literally feel her energy, this warmth I had never been able to perceive from someone before. I always felt really comfortable and calm when she was finished, actually so calm I’d usually fall asleep when she did it. It was the 2nd meeting when she said she found an energy in my body that wasn’t mine (i had told her on our first visit that for the past few months I had this very weird energy in me that didn’t belong to me and that it wouldn’t go away.) So on the 2nd appointment she said she located the energy and just started yawning. Straight up yawning for like 10 minutes. I said what the heck are you doing? She said she located the energy and is extracting it from me (mind you I didn’t believe in any of this stuff before I met her). I kid you not. When I got out of there that energy was completely gone for me.

This is when I started to realize there is something special about this lady. I kept seeing her for months and loved it. She would do these angel meditations that were truly remarkable. Turned me into a believer. I’m convinced that she could read minds. She would know stuff about me before me even telling her (I never experienced this before with someone and just in case you're thinking, I’m not schizo or anything like that). I even mentioned that about her and she had a smirk on her face. So going forward, I had told her in 1 meeting that recently I had been experiencing a lot of anger and aggression lately, even towards strangers I didn’t know. In the next appointment we had gotten into a kind of heated discussion about something and I kinda snapped at her. I just remembered the way she looked at me, thinking like, ok this guys concussion has really done some bad to him.

So the next appointment she said she was going to work on my head (brain). She looked like she had been thinking long and hard about this. For like 20 minutes she was hovering her hands around my head and speaking these incantations (dunno if Spanish or what. She is from South America, indignant background, FYI). When I got out of there I felt like my emotions were completely numb. My anger was gone. My good feelings were gone. I couldn’t feel my pain body anymore. I used to take these long baths every night, in a low lit bathroom with some nice music and just feel pure bliss. I would just feel my being. That all went away. I used to love connecting to the earth. Just five minutes of being barefoot in the grass and I would feel ecstatic for hours after ward. That also went away. I love dogs. There was this dog that lived in the same building as me and knew me well and really liked me. When he saw me after that the first time he ran up to me, barked at me, and ran away. SUPER strange as I am a really big dog lover. Same thing with a cat one day. I walked into a friend's house (that I’d been before), and the cat hissed at me and acted all weird (never did that before). My friend even mentioned it and got a little worried.

Also my intuition. It’s like my inner compass is gone. My answers used to come from my being, not anymore. I can sense that it’s there (my intuition and being), but there’s like a wall there not letting me access it.

Acceptance. Acceptance was a really big learning for me from the Power of Now. It really was huge. I just learned how to accept my new difficulties and any challenges I faced. I can’t feel my acceptance anymore. It’s like I just can’t accept things anymore.

My intellectualism is gone. My answers used to come from my being and I would just speak so elaborately and passionately about something. That’s gone. My burning desire and passion for learning is gone. I’m like a sponge absorbing new information. I remember watching many of Leo advanced videos on Enlightenment (i.e: Why brains don’t exist), and I would just understand and eat up everything the first time I heard it. Not anymore. Not so interested and don’t really grasp it. Same thing for reading. My passion for reading is gone.

When people ask me questions now it’s like my desire to answer them is gone (I used to like to entertain peoples thought provoking questions).

Dunno if you believe in the fifth dimension and all that? But after I would be done grounding outside I would just be absolutely beaming with energy. My pupils would dilate. Other people also noticed this about me. But I don’t feel these ecstatic energies anymore.

Mind you, this all started immediately after she worked on my head. It was as clear as day to me. I remember the first week following that session and me thinking what the hell is wrong with me??

I started wondering if this lady put a curse on me or what? My reasoning at the moment was that she was doing for the better of mankind (I guess so I don’t get angry with other people and hurt them).

When I had mentioned this to her all she told me was that she leveled my energies out. That I was really intense (my anxiety, my energy, everything). That all she did was work with light from the angels. I did feel more balanced, but I didn’t like this new me. I told her to please undo whatever she did that I was feeling horrible. So she worked on my head again. I felt considerably better (a lot less numb) but not like I was previous to the first time she worked on my head. To this day, I still can’t really feel my painbody :/ My inner compass is gone. I don’t get that feeling when I connect with nature anymore. I don’t get that spiritual bliss anymore. It’s been almost a year. What the hell is wrong with me? Did she do something that left me permanently emotionally and spiritually blocked? I must mention that the 1 good thing that came out of that was that I don’t feel this really bad anger that I would get (not frequently) after my concussion (it was a scary anger though, not so much intense, but like a deep and dark anger). But I don’t care. I want to feel again. Someone, please, help!

Edited by playdoh
proper title

@playdoh I can only tell you one thing for a fact, there's no state that a witchdoctor (or whatever term you prefer) can induce that will ever be permanent. They don't have that kind of power. You can change the state you're in yourself or get another person to do so. 

7 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Victor Mgazi That's a belief, it's impossible to be sure of that. 

It's impossible to be sure of what?

@Victor Mgazi Whether a witch doctor can make you permanently emotionally numb. The black arts are very real and are not something to be messed with. 

8 hours ago, playdoh said:

When I was conscious of my painbody, I felt pure bliss and ecstasy

“Facing the music”, no longer avoiding one’s emotions, is divine & ecstatic indeed, incredibly freeing & empowering. The pain body is not the source of this bliss, of this divinity, but the “veil” of it. The pain body is the emotions created in our misunderstandingS of self & reality. Love & understanding frees us of the pain body. There is a realization we reach, and that is how we have been identifying with the pain body. 

Meditation is like free falling into the ultimate fire of our source, of you, of unconditional love, all conditions are burned away. In this falling, in truly letting go - everything you do not want, everything that does not feel good, all which does not resonate with you, is burned away. Let it be Let it go. Watch out for the sneakery of thinking, attempts to ‘hold on’, to justify the feelings and thoughts that you don’t even want. Let them go! In returning to your true self, that which you never in truth, left - burn the boats. In the journey home, everything, every thought & every feeling which no longer serves you - which never did serve you - burn it. When a thought arises, tempting you back to that place which does not resonate in your being - light it afire. Visualize turning behind you as you’ve now returned to the shore of your all-loving & ever-loving self from your many journeys thus far, and lighting the boats a blaze. Smile, and watch them burn, feel the warmth. 

There is a psychological method in which a therapist develops trust with a patient, with the forethought and understanding that the patient will eventually explore the root experiences of stored emotions, of their pain body. Understanding arises in that the pain body was created in misunderstanding of past experiences. The idea on the therapists behalf, is that the patient will express these stored emotions, by basically venting them, or lashing out, onto the therapist, as if the therapist actually was the person in the original relationship, of which the patient created the emotions. Thus, freeing the patient of the hanging onto the pain body any longer. Understanding arises in the clarity, the clearing out, of the ‘old’ emotional blockages. The Emotional scale can be most useful in seeing this, and gaining understanding of the power of letting go & how it relates to the emotions we create & experience. 

The power of now (I don’t mean the book, but that which the message points to, - this, - now ) is as ‘real’ as it gets, and it’s quite shocking to become aware of the infinite levels of sneakery at play in thought, which appear to mask or veil the miracle of now. 

If, and only if, it resonates with you, that is, feels like “yes, this feels like the thing to do”...I would express all what you’re experiencing about her, if you go to see her again. Empty both barrels, so to speak. Don’t leave a drop of any of that which is not resonating within you. Don’t be concerned for her, it will only result in her feeling more of the bliss & ecstasy of being

8 hours ago, playdoh said:

In the next appointment we had gotten into a kind of heated discussion about something and I kinda snapped at her

That “something” might be a solid “clue” as to connecting what I said above. Something remaining, something identified with. Through ‘getting it out’ - expressing, understanding arises ‘behind it’ - fills in the space which was cleared in the expressing. (Reference the visual of the emotional scale, to see what’s being pointed to.)

Also, I think you are at a much deeper place of acceptance, and Leo’s Authority video might be just the thing to shed the light. You might see that ultimately it doesn’t matter about the reiki lady. But again, if there is pain body to be released, and expression feels like the helpful thing to you, do that. You “win” ultimately in understanding, however you go about it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, fridjonk said:

@Victor Mgazi Whether a witch doctor can make you permanently emotionally numb. The black arts are very real and are not something to be messed with. 

Oh yes, they're very much real. I've had a fair share of experiences with them myself. But I am certain about what I'm saying. Witchdoctors don't have that kind of power of inducing a permanent state whether it be emotional numbness or sensitivity. What is done can be undone or remediated, that's of course if what we're talking was induced. 

But I'm not saying I'm an expert on these topics, or anything like that. I'm only stating what I know for a fact. 

@Victor Mgazi Thanks. I also heard other similar answers. Nothing is permanent, and I believe this. But I used the wrong term. She is not a witch doctor, she is a good person. I still talk with her. Do you think I should talk with her and ask her to undo what she did? Or how do I undo it? Thanks.

P.S. I am not near her anymore, but I know this kind of work can be done remotely (from a long distance from each other, like different countries).

Edited by playdoh

@fridjonk I used the wrong term, I already edited it. She is a good person, only works with the light of the angels. Only benevolent energies. I just think she was trying to help me. How do I undo this? I still talk with her btw. Thanks.

P.S. I am not near her anymore, but I know this kind of work can be done remotely (from a long distance from each other, like different countries).

Edited by playdoh

@Nahm Thanks for your long post Nahm. But in regards to my problem, what do you think she did to me or happened to me? 

Edited by playdoh

19 minutes ago, playdoh said:

@Victor Mgazi Thanks. I also heard other similar answers. Nothing is permanent. But I used the wrong term. She is not a witch doctor, she is a good person. I still talk to her. Do you think I should talk with her and ask her to undo what she did? Or how do I undo it? Thanks.

I think you should do what you believe is best for you. You're the one who's going to have to live with your decision.

I don't know how you can undo it, I only know that you are capable. But why go through that trouble when you can just ask her to undo it? And that's if you trust her of course.

But whether or not you should undo it, I'd say go with your intuition, do what feels right for you.

to be honest, your text was so lengthy, that's why I'm just answering the title question:

the word "numb" maybe carries a bit unsuitable meaning, we can change it with "mastery" > "emotional mastery"

Yes, It is quite possible and it's the process of raising your kundalini level by a teacher which is called : Shaktipat 

afterwards you can see a major transformation in the states of the consciousness that it'd be a hard thing to be emotionally bothered.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

1 hour ago, playdoh said:

@Nahm Thanks for your long post Nahm. But in regards to my problem, what do you think she did to me or happened to me? 

?? Anything which transpired that is experienced transcendent of thought & perception, what she said and what you heard & saw, can’t really be attributed to “her”. In the relative sense, she is spending her time in the name of / work of healing, but what transpires in feeling, what the word reiki points to, is not some thing she “does”. I acknowledge this is probably not the course of thinking you’d like to hear, but it is the course of liberation from  the state you described being in for the last year. The untangling to be done, if there is any to be done, must be done in how you’re looking at the whole situation. Generally speaking, she was a “permission” slip, and a channel of love. Purification within you is what I’d say is more truly at play. There is something ‘in identity’, to be released. 

1 hour ago, playdoh said:

Yes it can. In the vein of what’s been said, in that understanding, I am happy to do some long distance reiki on your behalf anytime you’d like. Much like the appointment with her, you simply sit, breathe and relax. Or lie down if ya like. It would be very helpful imo, but we should try to be on the same page with the purification being in feeling, as in that’s where it occurs, as a release of old from the body. The caution is not to ‘go into a thought story’ about it. Thoughts that arise are of the very facet of identity which stands to be let go. Thinking tends to play the role of a ceiling, cleverly holding onto it at every turn. We are infinitely sneaky. Not sure respect is the right word, but, it’s really important to recognize and respect that in one’s self. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Anymore feedback from anyone would be much appreciated. 

On 4/4/2020 at 7:55 AM, Victor Mgazi said:

@playdoh I can only tell you one thing for a fact, there's no state that a witchdoctor (or whatever term you prefer) can induce that will ever be permanent. They don't have that kind of power. You can change the state you're in yourself or get another person to do so. 

Can you please explain to me what you mean by that nothing is permanent? Do you mean that I’ll eventually go back to how I was before this happened? And you said I can change that state I’m in, How would I go about doing that? Thanks