playdoh

Can an energy worker do something to you to make you permanently emotionally numb?

24 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2020 at 1:38 PM, Nahm said:

?? Anything which transpired that is experienced transcendent of thought & perception, what she said and what you heard & saw, can’t really be attributed to “her”. In the relative sense, she is spending her time in the name of / work of healing, but what transpires in feeling, what the word reiki points to, is not some thing she “does”. I acknowledge this is probably not the course of thinking you’d like to hear, but it is the course of liberation from  the state you described being in for the last year. The untangling to be done, if there is any to be done, must be done in how you’re looking at the whole situation. Generally speaking, she was a “permission” slip, and a channel of love. Purification within you is what I’d say is more truly at play. There is something ‘in identity’, to be released. 

Yes it can. In the vein of what’s been said, in that understanding, I am happy to do some long distance reiki on your behalf anytime you’d like. Much like the appointment with her, you simply sit, breathe and relax. Or lie down if ya like. It would be very helpful imo, but we should try to be on the same page with the purification being in feeling, as in that’s where it occurs, as a release of old from the body. The caution is not to ‘go into a thought story’ about it. Thoughts that arise are of the very facet of identity which stands to be let go. Thinking tends to play the role of a ceiling, cleverly holding onto it at every turn. We are infinitely sneaky. Not sure respect is the right word, but, it’s really important to recognize and respect that in one’s self. 

I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean by purification being in the feeling...

12 hours ago, playdoh said:

Can you please explain to me what you mean by that nothing is permanent? Do you mean that I’ll eventually go back to how I was before this happened? And you said I can change that state I’m in, How would I go about doing that? Thanks

You won't go back unless you do something about it. The state you're in is not permanent because energy can still be manipulated with. The reason I say that witchdoctors/energy workers don't have that kind of power to induce a permanent state is because they exist in a realm/reality where energy is ever changing. 

I know that every human is capable of manipulating their own energy, most of the time there's always a reset button that un-does whatever state was induced, it's natural and requires serious focus. But, like I said, I don't know how exactly you can go about this. I've never had to do something like that, so I never bothered to learn more about it. 

But here's something basic that might help your case. Every person can attract energy, everyone. I'm not sure what the energy worker did to you but try to do the following. Focus your attention and entire energy on your life events, don't just meditate on them actually remember and try to feel every thing you've been through, all good and bad, remember what makes you who you are and actually dwell in that space. This is the reset button I was talking about. You can actually reconstruct your signature energy to be as it was before.

Sorry for not responding soon enough, I actually didn't see your question. Hope all is well. 

@Victor Mgazi  This makes a lot of sense ?

On 4/8/2020 at 11:56 AM, Victor Mgazi said:

You won't go back unless you do something about it. The state you're in is not permanent because energy can still be manipulated with. The reason I say that witchdoctors/energy workers don't have that kind of power to induce a permanent state is because they exist in a realm/reality where energy is ever changing. 

I know that every human is capableof manipulating their own energy, most of the time there's always a reset button that un-does whatever state was induced, it's natural and requires serious focus. But, like I said, I don't know how exactly you can go about this. I've never had to do something like that, so I never bothered to learn more about it. 

But here's something basic that might help your case. Every person can attract energy, everyone. I'm not sure what the energy worker did to you but try to do the following. Focus your attention and entire energy on your life events, don't just meditate on them actually remember and try to feel every thing you've been through, all good and bad, remember what makes you who you are and actually dwell in that space. This is the reset button I was talking about. You can actually reconstruct your signature energy to be as it was before.

Sorry for not responding soon enough, I actually didn't see your question. Hope all is well.