Bazooka Jesus

AMAZING speech by Owen Cook (RSD)

66 posts in this topic

Holy cow. Looks like I struck a nerve with that video, hah!

Guys, believe it or not, but this one is even better... WOW. I never really was one of those RSDTyler fanboys, but I gotta say that I am getting more impressed with this fellow the longer I listen to him.

Here he delves even deeper into the spiritual aspect of realizing your true potential, talks about his big picture life & work philosophy and explains why, in his opinion, you're fucking brainwashed if you're not a feminist... yes, you read that right, lol. How do you like them apples?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

I love Owen, he is a really smart person that was able to get out of a hellish existence through sheer will power and commitment.

One of my top mentors/role models, i resonate a lot with his path, especially how kind of weird he is due to his past traumas.

18 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

I love Owen, he is a really smart person that was able to get out of a hellish existence through sheer will power and commitment.

One of my top mentors/role models, i resonate a lot with his path, especially how kind of weird he is due to his past traumas.

He changed a lot in the past years. I would like to take a seminar with him but it costs an arm and a leg to get in. ?

In Tate we trust

On 3.4.2020 at 8:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Bazooka Jesus Powerful video!

The only thing he said wrong was:

"Look, we're not all God."

I beg to differ ;)

But I'm happy to see Owen maturing.

LOL! The second I heard these words come out of his mouth, I immediately thought "hmm, I know a dude who might disagree with that line" - and voilà, here we go. Heh.

Seriously though... glad to hear that you appreciate Owen's words, man. What can I say, my post receiving your official stamp of approval has sadly enough been the lone highlight of my dreadfully boring week. xDxDxD

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus

First Video Link broken, do you have another link to the video? I don't even know the video title!

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.