Justine

Leo's karma video

7 posts in this topic

Is leos idea of karma still the same as it was when he filmed his karma video or has it changed since? 

I'm trying to learn how karma works 

It's a huge part of my PD at this moment in my life. 

@Justine From what I understand karma is all the baggage that gets in the way of spirituality. An example being if you murdered someone you probably wouldn’t be able to meditate properly. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

@Red-White-Light There are also positive aspects. You could look at it as equivalent exchange.

I sell a product, I get money for it.

I kill someone, I go to jail and suffer psychologically.

That oneness aspect is also a really cool way of looking at it.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Karma basically just means your actions. Your present state is a result of the karma that you created, which is just the natural consequences of your actions, neither good nor bad prior to the mind's interpretation. 

Don't let this concept hold you back though. You can clear all this, basically wipe your slate clean by creating new karma, since life is an ongoing ever changing process of creation moment to moment, karma is never stagnating, so there is no need to have a holdup on your karma from the past. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Justine Leo probably will make a video on Karma in the future, because understanding Karma is very important in this work. It's not what people assume karma is. It's different, you actually need a mystical experience (awakening) to understand what Karma is.

Karma is locked inside your body as energy, the more you have it, the worse your health will be. Clearing it will heal you instantly.

Mahadev

21 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Justine From what I understand karma is all the baggage that gets in the way of spirituality. An example being if you murdered someone you probably wouldn’t be able to meditate properly. Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

@Red-White-Light Nope, is not about morality.

Honestly I dont know what karma is, but morality is a culture construct.  It only gets implanted in religion, not spirituality.