ivankiss

What exactly is The Illusion? (Light and Multidimensionality)

73 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake But if there is nothing but pure Light (consciousness) in the entire existence, how can you misidentify 

What I'm pointing to, is that you are identifying with the "false self" right now, by holding onto and perpetuating the idea of it. More precisely; you believe there is such thing as "false". You never stopped identifying with it. You've never begun, either. It's just a perspective that's being judged by another, seemingly "higher" perspective. That's what creates "the illusion". There is no misidentification. There is only 100% identification with different aspects of your infinitude, or the totality of it. 

If something seems false and that's true that means there is only Truth.

What you described is a necessary stage of awakening, I agree. But it's still a quite early stage. While realizing your true nature may be an end of seeking, it's certainly not an end of exploration, experience, expansion and embodiment. Awakening is infinite. Awakening is how we exist, at all. 

Thanks for the vid, might check it.

What typically happens is people will try to bring the self with them while Awakening....

The issue is Awakening is when the self structure collapses..

You can change the name from seeking to exploration or whatever you want, but it's still the seeking energy continuing to seek.

When true Awakening occurs and the self structure collapses along with the egoic self agenda, seeking becomes a ridiculous notion because who would be seeking when it's recognized there isn't anyone to find anything.

the illusion is real and unreal...

It's real in the sense that when you're identified with it, it has an effect and it seems real...

It's unreal in the fact that it's not a real entity...

This is why it's called an illusion...(its not real but seems real)

Awakening is unidentifying with the illusion as the self.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nahm Isn't a thought Light, too? Can there be experience without thoughts? Fully manifested thoughts, I mean. Not just the ones "in our heads".

@ivankiss

You could have a thought about light, and light is the ‘substance’ which is a thought, and will similarly, but dimension is a thought overlay upon perception. There is  light, the light mf’n IS. There are no dimensions, sans the illumination of the thought ‘dimensions’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@VeganAwake It comes down to perspective. 

Things can be perceived as illusory or not. It is, however, possible to transcend that duality. 

@Nahm I see what you mean. But I still do not see why's thought a problem? Is it a goal of some sort to be permanently thoughtless?

Everything turnes to white. Then what? xD

A thought.

@Mu_ As long as one does not expect the other to see it his way... I don't see anything wrong with it. We're just describing what we see in our own ways.

It can just be a difficult topic to understand...❤

Someone can hear that the separate sense of self or the ego isn't real and that it's an illusion and they will interpret that as there's nothing that needs to be done because an illusion isn't real...

But this is a misunderstanding...

The separate self or ego is a compilation of energy thoughts beliefs ideas and labels... this misidentification as the 'ME' can keep one tied to social conditioning forever feeding their life to The Matrix.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

It can just be a difficult topic to understand...❤

Someone can hear that the separate sense of self or the ego isn't real and that it's an illusion and they will interpret that as there's nothing that needs to be done because an illusion isn't real...

But this is a misunderstanding...

The separate self or ego is a compilation of energy thoughts beliefs ideas and labels... this misidentification as the 'ME' can keep one tied to social conditioning forever feeding their life to The Matrix.

What supposedly hears theres a separate sense of self and there's a supposed illusion and supposedly interprets that there's nothing to be done? 

What actually misunderstands? 

Its radical, but isn't there ultimately no misunderstanding because there is only Itself happening, so what could be a misunderstanding?  There isn't "anything/things" out of some supposed order, that needs to become in order and fixed.  As no parts, theres no ego, no energy, no illusion, no metaphors, no this or that.  But sure it could be maybe be said....

Put another way, the supposed experience of understanding and seeing is is itself the no-personal action of Love happening.  Not a individual having experience and understanding localized to a supposed him/her or non-sex. 

Understanding is the shadow cast by the light behind the rock, its not a actual independent object, action or process.

Understanding could also said to be a object in which its make up is God itself, not a process of a supposed human learning something in particular that wakes up to a Truth.  The Truth always was and that supposed happening of waking up never was.

Maybe this hasn't been thought of by Yourself, nor does it even need to occur, but its interesting none the less....

Then again maybe not....

Just love man, Love.

:)

Edited by Mu_

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ivankiss Thought is beautiful. Delicious, even. Downright divine. 

Speaking of Divinity... What are your thoughts on sacred geometry? Seems like exciting stuff. I'm exploring things from that angle a bit.

I'd like to know how Light "moves". Apparently there is a pattern. 

Crystalline is still a sweet mystery.

@ivankiss Sounds more like Ivan Drago. :)

What you’re lookin at right now. Without the thought “movement”. There’s nothing moving. You’ve never experienced moving. I mean this toward the thread topic, not about letting thought go. Recognizing ‘movement’ is a thought. And there isn’t any movement happening ‘in front of you’, so to speak.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Mu_ said:

What supposedly hears theres a separate sense of self and there's a supposed illusion and supposedly interprets that there's nothing to be done? 

What actually misunderstands? 

Its radical, but isn't there ultimately no misunderstanding because there is only Itself happening, so what could be a misunderstanding?  There isn't "anything/things" out of some supposed order, that needs to become in order and fixed.  As no parts, theres no ego, no energy, no illusion, no metaphors, no this or that.  But sure it could be maybe be said....

Put another way, the supposed experience of understanding and seeing is is itself the no-personal action of Love happening.  Not a individual having experience and understanding localized to a supposed him/her or non-sex. 

Understanding is the shadow cast by the light behind the rock, its not a actual independent object, action or process.

Understanding could also said to be a object in which its make up is God itself, not a process of a supposed human learning something in particular that wakes up to a Truth.  The Truth always was and that supposed happening of waking up never was.

Maybe this hasn't been thought of by Yourself, nor does it even need to occur, but its interesting none the less....

Then again maybe not....

Just love man, Love.

:)

Nothing hears it... the separate sense of self or ego just falls away.. nothing understands it, it just apparently happens.

Prior to awakening the separate self does not want to hear this message and will always misinterpret it.

Yes there's not really a misunderstanding in a sense that anything actually matters but it can help to understand how and what Awakening actually entails.

Yes nothing is in order or out of order it's just as it is.

There is absolutely an apparent happening ...I used to run around in the rat race trying to achieve achieve achieve gain gain improve improve....

the seeking energy was exhausting the human body.

Anyone can say all day long that it's not a happening...but

I guarantee if you compare two individuals one that's awakened and one that is not ...they will have very different lives... especially because awakened does not identify as a self and no longer suffers in self pitty/delusion.

Just check out that samadhi movie, it almost mimicked identically the experience that occurred here.

7 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Nothing hears it... the separate sense of self or ego just falls away.. nothing understands it, it just apparently happens.

Prior to awakening the separate self does not want to hear this message and will always misinterpret it.

Yes there's not really a misunderstanding in a sense that anything actually matters but it can help to understand how and what Awakening actually entails.

Yes nothing is in order or out of order it's just as it is.

There is absolutely an apparent happening ...I used to run around in the rat race trying to achieve achieve achieve gain gain improve improve....

the seeking energy was exhausting the human body.

Anyone can say all day long that it's not a happening...but

I guarantee if you compare two individuals one that's awakened and one that is not ...they will have very different lives... especially because awakened does not identify as a self and no longer suffers in self pitty/delusion.

Just check out that samadhi movie, it almost mimicked identically the experience that occurred here.

Awakened is all things.  Both what you seem to be parsing into awake and not awake.  And what is this comparing of supposed individuals?  Supposedly more awake and less?

I'm pointing to something, if your curious, look, if not, don't.

What will be will be.....

Again there was no separate self, no you that had a separate self experience, it was TOTALLY YOU  all along.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ he is only awake to no self.

He is trapped there. I love him to death but he has been listening to guys like Tony Parsons who have not had a mystical experience.  It you ask him what mysticism is it won't compute.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Mu_ he is only awake to no self.

He is trapped there. I love him to death but he has been listening to guys like Tony Parsons who have not had a mystical experience.  It you ask him what mysticism is it won't compute.

I actually like Tony Parsons, hes pointing to a radical perspective and I wouldn't call it just no self. 

Edited by Mu_