Prevailer

Nervous system and Thoughts

48 posts in this topic

Leo, I dare you too take on either the Real devil or the Real God...which ever is your want...This is where the real  duality battle is taking place....You haven’t even joined the battle yet.

Ego, ego, ego,

Wee-oww, wee-oww, wee-oww,

The non-dual police is going after you :P

Take on serious reading about non-duality or something. I would suggest starting with Ralston's "The Book of Not Knowing". Or if lengthy books are lame for you then maybe read a comic, "The Universe is a Dream" by Alexander Marchand.

Then we will be all able to discuss, right now you have clearly not done your homework.

Just now, Girzo said:

Ego, ego, ego,

Wee-oww, wee-oww, wee-oww,

The non-dual police is going after you :P

Take on serious reading about non-duality or something. I would suggest starting with Ralston's "The Book of Not Knowing". Or if lengthy books are lame for you then maybe read a comic, "The Universe is a Dream" by Alexander Marchand.

Then we will be all able to discuss, right now you have clearly not done your homework.

There has to be an Ego that counters the other.Im just making using of that Ego.

If your goal is fooling around, then yes.

Otherwise I would suggest getting serious about doing the work.

Just now, Girzo said:

Believe me...I’m not fooling around.What on earth have I said that does fully comply with the general philosophy/teachings in this forum?

17 minutes ago, Girzo said:

I am fooling around a bit but to only highlight a serious point.You can’t take the view that there isn’t a God that is separate from you and then claim that you are God.You have to accept the opposite view as well as a possibility.That is why Leos views are biased and unbalanced.Can I ask why you are even getting upset? The information that we are passing back and forth is just data to the biological computers.if Leo’s theory is correct you shouldn’t be reacting/getting upset.

On 3/28/2020 at 6:04 AM, Prevailer said:

The nervous system is directly related to how we feel physically and also has a direct impact on thoughts that come into our head.If we stress ourselves out too much our bodies think we are under threat and send signals out via thoughts.We therefore need to be more mindful of the tension  in our bodies and actively seek to relieve this stress via meditation.This is obviously nothing new but I do think we totally underestimate the nervous system.Get control of your nervous system and you have greater control of your mind.

By get control you mean become aware (she’d light on) and actively choose programming, does that sound right? Through meditation, energy work, body movement, breathwork etc 

The nervous system offers a direct link to the subconscious (unconscious) or programming we’ve both knowingly and unknowingly created 

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Reflected and totally disagree, sorry Leo.Been there got the tee shirt.I’ve see far greater insights than that.

LOL

It's okay. You are not ready yet.

I will be there for when you are.

I love you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

Reflected and totally disagree, sorry Leo.Been there got the tee shirt.I’ve see far greater insights than that.

Can I please see a picture of the T-shirt? Very interested, thanks. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Can I please see a picture of the T-shirt? Very interested, thanks. 

I’m just exercising my robotic tendencies to try and prove a point.Robots don’t have emotions...Stop reacting.Peace...

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

By get control you mean become aware (she’d light on) and actively choose programming, does that sound right? Through meditation, energy work, body movement, breathwork etc 

The nervous system offers a direct link to the subconscious (unconscious) or programming we’ve both knowingly and unknowingly created 

There are voices (thoughts) In your head that you have to stop listening to...This requires great insight...You should only listen/follow the voice of truth.You have to cancel out the duality voices that peddle the right/wrong and wrong right belief system.Believe me this is possible.You can’t just stay in one (dark) half of the circle pretending the other (light) half doesn’t exist whilst you are neutralising.In other words you can’t deny that there is a God that is separate to you...Period.Peace...

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

By get control I mean....having parts of your overall nature separated.The reason they need to be separated is because if your soul is not separated from the physical body it will come under the influence of the spilt consciousness state (hence duality/double minded thinking).By get control I mean learning to block the robotic thoughts that dictate to us.By get control I mean coming into the full awareness that you are not a thought...you just create outward thoughts or experience inward thoughts from the computers in your head (A silent gap between yourself and your thoughts needs to be created in order for you to realise this fully).By get control I mean you need to ONLY engage with the You character but NOT the You voice if you want to remain in the neutral (no thought) consciousness  state.By get control I mean learning to control the stress levels that your body experiences.By get control I mean experiencing stuff for yourself and not believing any other person EVER..including me.Experience things for yourself.Trust NO ONE ultimately as we are all flawed.This is real practical stuff....I’m only interested in practical stuff now as I have got the “stuck in my head” one way only deep thinking bull sh*t tee shirt ....and believe me and it’s not a tee shirt I’m proud of owning.

7 hours ago, Prevailer said:

I’m just exercising my robotic tendencies to try and prove a point.Robots don’t have emotions...Stop reacting.Peace...

“Robots” unconsciously create emotion, ignorantly...innocently...but ignorantly. 

As in, via literal ignore-ance of feeling. 

Got a question for you, if you’re up for it...earlier in this post...the:

us...........the space / silence / gap............and then thoughts / ideas

Would that apply in your estimate, to all ideas?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

“Robots” unconsciously create emotion, ignorantly...innocently...but ignorantly. 

As in, via literal ignore-ance of feeling. 

Got a question for you, if you’re up for it...earlier in this post...the:

us...........the space / silence / gap............and then thoughts / ideas

Would that apply in your estimate, to all ideas?

Nahum...Love is the answer...God is Love...but you have to accept the possibility that you are not God as well.You have to have a balanced mind for true neutrality to work.I am not here to fight with anyone....I am here to try and help those that want help.

First point..Robots don’t know emotion...it’s just data to them.Its so easy to defend any counter arguments on this forum ...that’s  how so out of touch it is.Things have moved on far more than this.Drugs and mushrooms won’t resolve that either..You will still end up with your robotic tendencies/philosophies.The reason for this is anyone can disappear into their head in ONE WAY unbelieving (unbalanced) meditation with or without mushrooms and see really deep things and probably even do what would appear to be miraculous things, but at the end of the day you will still have your robotic lifeless/pointless tenedencies .....you won't be able to change that.

Second point..The real God (which is not any of us unless that is you want to remain a robot) provides real answers...Thoughts are a real problem...I.e the combined visions and voices.You have to control them.You become much weaker if you disappear/live in your head.Thoughts can dictate to you rather than the other way around.You have to stop being taken in by inward thoughts.The EGOS of the these 2 computers is something we are so impressed by.We therefore follow them blindly.A thought is always a character/voice.You need to split this up...create the gap between the character/voice and only engage with the character as purely an ANCHOR.You are not a thought.It applies to all thoughts.

@Prevailer

Would you say infinite, as in truly, infinite?  In the sense that there isn’t infinite and some other thing, as then of course, infinite wouldn’t actually be, infinite...?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Prevailer

Would you say infinite, as in truly, infinite? In the sense that there isn’t infinite and some other thing, as then of course, infinite wouldn’t actually be, infinite...?

Truly infinite....beyond comprehension....the is ...was..... and is to come.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Prevailer

Infinite, as in, no second ‘thing’? 

No, ‘things’ at all, really?

God is united with himself...however....God consists of 3 separate parts....not 2.Therefore think in 3 part not 2 part (duality).Only then will you be able to come to terms with the physical body....soul...spirit and come into a better understanding of your own make up. I tried 2 part for years and its totally robotic. That's why I'm bored with the debates that go on in this forum. Move on!