Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peter124

I want everything to destruct

8 posts in this topic

The entirety of humans should become wiped out and extinct and for my essence to pass on to something better.

A being powerful enough to cease the creation of form halt permanently the play of form.

Ceasing the imagined infinity of God.

God is only limited and cruel.

The ego is that which calls it self god.

So I who wish herself was the goddess of death rather than dawn for god to be humiliated and killed to never awaken.

To become powerless and futile. No more form.

@Peter124 Realize why there is form instead of formlessness. When you do, you will just become divine absolute Love.

Ego isn't evil, ego is nature's gift. Love the illusion.

2 hours ago, Pouya said:

@Peter124 Realize why there is form instead of formlessness. When you do, you will just become divine absolute Love.

Ego isn't evil, ego is nature's gift. Love the illusion.

There's a double standard in which the world of Maya expects me to completely accept it yet it rejects me.

I'm bi and trans and I want acceptance from my hateful parents.

Never felt like I received the full unconditional love of a parent ever so even despite some spiritual awakenings and experiences I can't feel whole or complete.

@Peter124 I'm sorry for that. That is a subject to work on and self-heal, anything from visiting psychiatrist to doing shadow work. No one loves another one unconditionally, but can love in lesser conditional ways. 
The one that loves unconditionally, has no one else to love, it is only it.

@Peter124 Yes, God is cruel to you Peter. But it is not God who holds the double standard, it is you, or rather, the person you think you are.

You've realised you are part of God, through spiritual awakening. Now, instead of destructing the cruel world that you find yourself in, it is your self-concept that must destruct. After that, there is only God. This is the end of suffering.

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

8 hours ago, Peter124 said:

god to be humiliated and killed to never awaken.

I don't think god can die, "humans" can die and when they do god appears

Edited by Aaron p

You are not your stories... if you look close enough you realize there isn't a YOU. The idea of YOU is a compilation of stories ideas and beliefs that YOU hold about yourself... true freedom is freedom from the self which is already the case it just needs to be recognized.❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi