Acche

Turquoise Inclined, Where to Live

11 posts in this topic

Firstly, I'm already in the jungle. The wifi is crippling my natural curiosity. And the lack of stimulating conversation, my soul.   

Which city, on this little blue planet we may well be hallucinating, is an interesting place for a permanent-temporary home.

These. I've been nomadic for a while but will like a place to fly home to at times. I'd stay in that city 2 - 4 months, once or twice a year using long term Airbnbs. 

High on the list are art, culture, soft lovely music, science, lectures, accessible psychedelic (legal or not), happy successful people, good vegan restaurants, a progressive society. I thought Central or South America would tick more boxes.

Climbing the language barrier is fine. I am dark skinned ( and usually the happiest person in the room ), a little over 30 and very over the shade/racism childishness. I don't fault my fellowmen for whatever system, religion or poor parenting they endured... intellectual laziness aside. 

I figure an hour commute into the main city is a good option. Good heavens, am I then a middle aged person looking for this generation's version of The Suburbs...

Thanks for your input, hope the things you're dealing with become ever easier. 

Seems like you're taking into account Spiral Stages, which changes where is ideal to live, with a place that aligns with your level of consciousness being ideal. You mentioned Turquoise. I would imagine for Turquoise it honestly wouldn't matter. A Turquoise person would understand it is all equal, no difference where you are, as it's all God happening right now, and is always perfect. So one place to live would be as good as any other, you'd be just as content and at peace anywhere. 

I live in a Green city, and enjoy it. Would be lovely to live in a Yellow society. 

I wonder if I'm judging a little harshly but I think I live in a beige to red small town. I'm happy regardless. 

New Zealand is a great country to live in and has all the things you're looking for in the bigger cities. It also has great wilderness to retreat into with no dangerous creatures so that's one less thing to worry about. 

Many small cities on Northern CA coast come to mind. Mendocino, etc. Probably mostly green-yellow tho. 

I'm havinga  similar dilema. Ive suffered a lot in the city struggling with noisy neighbours that made me enrage. Its a hell when you need to sleep and rude people disturbs you, so I promised myself that I'd live in the forest away from society.

But sometimes when I'm in rural areas I feel too much isolated from human contact. Relating to others by Internet is not enough.

So the key is to find a sweetspot, not living in a crowded city, but in the coutryside next to villages. 30-45 minutes from a big city is ok.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:25 PM, Jed Vassallo said:

....A Turquoise person would understand it is all equal, no difference where you are, as it's all God happening right now, and is always perfect. So one place to live would be as good as any other, you'd be just as content and at peace anywhere. 

Nice with the green. Where's this and say you could get there in two years, where would be optional ideal yellows for you.

On the perfection of peace in present places... Sure they can be tranquil in a concrete box /house, minsicule window, neighbours on both sides, one plant, and the Tube that reliably runs every 30 minutes. But maybe they opt for some other place  ;)

On 3/14/2020 at 7:32 AM, BigDogRaven said:

Many small cities on Northern CA coast come to mind. Mendocino, etc. Probably mostly green-yellow tho. 

Thanks for this thought, I bet there are great pockets in the states. I'm in NY a few times a ear for busienss, but the PR persons are not the best; have not given thought to settling in Uncle Sam's US of A. Thank you for Google and iPhones and Leo and all that you do :)

On 3/15/2020 at 2:52 PM, Acche said:

Nice with the green. Where's this and say you could get there in two years, where would be optional ideal yellows for you.

On the perfection of peace in present places... Sure they can be tranquil in a concrete box /house, minsicule window, neighbours on both sides, one plant, and the Tube that reliably runs every 30 minutes. But maybe they opt for some other place  ;)

I live in Seattle WA. It's mostly Orange, but there is a huge solid Green community here. People are loving, socially conscious, welcoming to all, proactive, non-judgmental, and love to gather for music and social events. And I think that's the point. There is not really Green or Yellow cities. All large cities are going to be a mix of many stages.

It's the smaller communities that have a chance of being unified in one particular stage. For a Yellow community, one would have to look for a commune of like-minded high consciousness peoples. Anything over 100 people, and it's hard to maintain the high standard of consciousness/spiral stage, as Blue, Orange or Green peoples would see the benefits of the commune and want to be part of it.

My personal idea is to start my own commune up in the mountains, and have an comprehensive vetting process. To be part of the community, you'd have to be interviewed for many weeks. Only people who have many Awakenings, knows they are God/one with everything, and have transcended their Ego, would be able to be part of the community. Hopefully this would create a community of unity and love, and avoid all the Ego traps of jealously, wanting to control, getting offended, ownership and so on. A group of 100 or so Turquoise people living in complete oneness with eachother and nature in pure love, a family that takes care of each other till death. Sounds like heaven on earth to me. But then again, this is my own Ego wants. If I was actually Turquoise , none of this would matter. 

As of actual existing Yellow communities, I do not really know of any. Not too many people out there are knowledgeable in Spiral Dynamics, so most any community will still be a mix. Which is why most communities still have conflict. 

@ThinAir

On 3/16/2020 at 1:26 PM, ThinAir said:

take a look into Berlin or Amsterdam

@Mo0ngrass

On 3/13/2020 at 8:09 PM, Acche said:

Firstly, I'm already in the jungle. The wifi is crippling my natural curiosity. And the lack of stimulating conversation, my soul.   

Which city, on this little blue planet we may well be hallucinating, is an interesting place for a permanent-temporary home.

These. I've been nomadic for a while but will like a place to fly home to at times. I'd stay in that city 2 - 4 months, once or twice a year using long term Airbnbs. 

High on the list are art, culture, soft lovely music, science, lectures, accessible psychedelic (legal or not), happy successful people, good vegan restaurants, a progressive society. I thought Central or South America would tick more boxes.

Climbing the language barrier is fine. I am dark skinned ( and usually the happiest person in the room ), a little over 30 and very over the shade/racism childishness. I don't fault my fellowmen for whatever system, religion or poor parenting they endured... intellectual laziness aside. 

I figure an hour commute into the main city is a good option. Good heavens, am I then a middle aged person looking for this generation's version of The Suburbs...

Thanks for your input, hope the things you're dealing with become ever easier. 

You're right, been to both, and they are both solid options ')