Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

If I am imagining reality, how can i be deluded at the same time?

8 posts in this topic

Sonthe questions is. 

I am imaging reality in order to have an experience. 

The experience is about experiencinh something, discovering my infinite consciousness and simply living a life in order to be. 

But how do I create and imagine reality if I an actually deluded and dont ever reach the conclusion that i am imagining it? 

Is it a paradox? If yes how can thid paradox be? 

If god (me) is/am imaging life, then I shouldnt in anyway be deluded because reality is beauty perfection, and intelligence, and this cannot come out of delusion but out of total understanding and complete consciousness

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

Sonthe questions is. 

I am imaging reality in order to have an experience. 

The experience is about experiencinh something, discovering my infinite consciousness and simply living a life in order to be. 

But how do I create and imagine reality if I an actually deluded and dont ever reach the conclusion that i am imagining it? 

Is it a paradox? If yes how can thid paradox be? 

If god (me) is/am imaging life, then I shouldnt in anyway be deluded because reality is beauty perfection, and intelligence, and this cannot come out of delusion but out of total understanding and complete consciousness

You as God put yourself in finite form precisely to separate yourself from yourself.  So that you would forget or delude yourself.  It is the only way you could experience separation and then unity.  As you are Infinte, there is nothing outside yourself so without an appearance of separation there is none.  

You as God are God, as well as all finite beings -  simultaneously.  It cannot be understood from finite form until awakening -  which is a shift in consciousness to God's perspective.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 hours ago, Schahin said:

You are All that is and one of the facets of it is Infinite Intelligence. 

You know, YOURSELF. 

Black hole remembering part, Infinite Love first. 

Your egoic mind will never get it and it is not "responsible" for YOURSELF. But your ❤️ is and that's what you really are. 

Sayonara turtles. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You are All that is and one of the facets of it is Infinite Intelligence. 

You know, YOURSELF. 

Black hole remembering part, Infinite Love first. 

Your egoic mind will never get it and it is not "responsible" for YOURSELF. But your ❤️ is and that's what you really are. 

Sayonara turtles. 

Well said.

What do you mean with Black hole remembering  part infinite love first

@Schahin Have you awaken to what is infinite intelligence? Have you seen that material is mind? If not, you won't understand why you are creating everything. Stop thinking that YOU are creating it with YOUR own mind. It's not how it works. God is creating everything with his infinite intelligence. Go see the video of "Infinite intelligence" to make some things clear. This is a very deep deep awakening that not a lot of people have awoken to. I see a lot of people are misunderstanding this.

Mahadev

During my most recent awakening, this question came up for me. Basically, what I concluded is that there is an Absolute Truth. Any belief we hold is, by definition, not that Truth. The Truth cannot be held, grasped, or conceptualized. You can only be it. You are it. At the same time, all beliefs are the Truth because the truth is everything, and everything does not exclude delusional beliefs. Everything is imaginary and reality is Infinite delusion and because everything is a delusion, nothing is a delusion and everything is true! Like you were suggesting, this creates a strange loop as we transcend the dualities of true and false, delusion and truth, and illusion and reality. All of these are One Truth or Being. Also remember, everything I am claiming is completely delusional! Of course!

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

3 hours ago, Schahin said:

Well said.

What do you mean with Black hole remembering  part infinite love first

Actual practises. 

Feelings not thinking. 

@Schahin

What would you lose if you became enlightened?  What is it you wouldn’t be able to do anymore?  What would have to change about you?  About your ongoings? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE