Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peter124

We are all God talking to God's own self.

29 posts in this topic

With all due respect...No we 're not...That's double minded thinking.... We are not God. God is a united being.... not a duality. The reason we can come to this conclusion is because we are out of synch with ourselves....our consciousness state having become split between our left and right side brain (computer). This causes conflict both within and without.Unite your consciousness state.

yes we are, fragmented god consciousness. yes and no are still yes. there is no double minded thinking if no one cut your mind into two pieces. god is unity in separateness, you could also say. trying to split of one from the other neglecting their unifying dance. true separateness would be denial of unity not its acceptance. but the question is not about separateness or unity it is about the dance. and where you make the separation, it’s not between two hemispheres but between them and the heart. unity in separateness can only be found there.

Edited by remember

@rememberHey Remember, it's me and you again. Let's not fall out again. Can we just agree to disagree. Yes and No are still (yes AND no) to the biological quantum computers (read up on how quantum machines work) They don't make any sense at all. They compute that right is wrong and wrong is right if you listen to them long enough. Your consciousness state is split between these two conflicting views hence the dual mind. We are separate from them. We are spirit.God is unity in unitedness i.e. not separate. You can prove this by trying to bring yourself into the moment and stay there. If you cant stay there your consciousness has split again.PEACE.

@fridjonk I’ve had a bit of a look...thanks.Leo has obviously looked very deep into himself and at things and that’s fine.He has come to his conclusions or should I say the conclusions God has decided that Leo should come to, in my opinion.Leo has looked and reasoned, that’s all.He’ll be dead soon just like you and me and everyone will probably just forget about him, just like they will eventually forget about you and me.Other people who have also looked deeply and reasoned come to a different conclusion to Leo, that’s all.I respect Leo but at the end of the day his opinions are just that...just like mine and your opinions.I’m happy with my awakenings because I have involved God in my searchings.They make total sense to me just as Leo’s seem make total sense him.PEACE.

Yeah...New Age Self Help.

I am God. Connect with me.

@Prevailer Believe no one yes. It's all about your own direct experience and keeping an open mind. ?

3 hours ago, Prevailer said:

@hyruga Not sure what you mean?

Accordingly to new age self help, everyone is God. So you are God and I am God. 

And we are all connected so connect with me. I am still God as much as you are.

@hyruga I could accept that view yes..but I don’t...I am not God.Matter and Anti-matter could be deemed the same but different....but it’s still only matter.These biological computers will have you believe anything.Reject everything they tell you whether it comes from either the right or the left and no matter how enticing it seems.Reject it...that’s my experience.

5 hours ago, Prevailer said:

I am not God

I wouldn't close that chapter too fast though. ;) 

"I don't know" might perhaps be a better stance. But I understand where you are coming from. 

@fridjonk I'm far far  more persuaded that there is  a God and I'm part of God ..but not God.... so in answer to your question.... I believe I have moved on far far more than  "I don't know" I agree with you that we must experience things for our self. We do get out of synch with ourselves consciously and we can  bring ourselves into the moment and stay there consciously.Not easy but totally possible. In my opinion we need to explore the implications of this FACT more and the wider implications it has on our whole make up. You will be surprised by what you find. There is the view that God is a duality. Lets balance this out and say that God is not a duality but is united just like our consciousness state should be united. Most people spend their whole lives in the out of synch state. This isn't theory...this is fact from my own experiences. They find it too hard to stay in the moment and so give up. Others however persevere and learn that it is possible to stay in the moment more and more up to the point where they are more in the moment than they are not in the moment. They then wonder ...where on earth have I been all my life ? Trapped in the 2 off biological computers make with a split consciousness state......that's where they've been. It doesn't end there. We need to be more open to new ideas...... I agree with you. 

@PrevailerGo is not a distant God he is a loving God.  ...God is Love.... and does provide answers. we're just not listening. 

1 hour ago, Prevailer said:

we're just not listening. 

I hear you, god. ^_^

@fridjonk yeah right...as you know that is not my stance. Lets just agree to disagree on that one if only to keep the biological computers happy.

You can not agree or disagree on god, because he is both of those things. ;)