Bazooka Jesus

Am I through with LSD?

10 posts in this topic

Boy, did I just have a strange trip.

Little over ten hours ago, I dropped 450 μg (let me repeat that: 450 μg) of acid, and I barely noticed that I was tripping on LSD. I did not even have visuals. NONE WHATSOEVER. - Now, that LSD was from a trusted friend of mine; believe me, this dude always has the reeeeeeeeeeeally good stuff (I tried it tons of times, and it never once had let me down), and I watched him put the drops on the tabs just eight hours before ingestion. (He even said that he accidentally put two drops too many on the paper!). The trip before that one - which also was essentially a non-trip in my book - I had two weeks ago; same source, same LSD, same nonstarter. That one was a 150 μg  trip, so tolerance cannot have been the issue here.

Soooo... what the ever living heck? Could it be that after my epic 7g mushroom breakthrough seven weeks ago, LSD just doesn't have anything left to show me? Should I just ramp up the dose to 600 μg next time, or is it simply that the time has come for me to move on to other substances / practices?

Why so serious?

Yes, maybe you should move into other substances / practices.

To give you an idea I sometimes have switched to effortless awareness at around the 50ug mark (although I think I resonate particularly strong with lsd) , so that you should give you an idea that you shouldn´t be neccesary to do such high doses. Or maybe you have a very strange tolerance effect.

@Javfly33 Thanks for the feedback.

LSD is very near and dear to my heart; it is the substance that granted me my first true peeks behind the looking glass, and for me it was always my super safe and super reliable go-to wonderpill for whenever I have been shooting for a clean & straightforward no-nonsense awakening experience. To see it 'let me down' like this for the first time is a bit of a bummer. :/

Perhaps I should also mention that I have been smoking LOTS of weed lately (what can i say guys, i just started a new job at a call center, lol); not sure if that could have something to do with it?

Why so serious?

Anyway, I feel like I am getting ready for the big 5 Meo, so perhaps that's what I should be moving on to from here

Why so serious?

If what you say about tolerance is true, it's just a shitty lsd batch. No matter how experienced you are with lsd, it should hit you hard at these high dosages. Anyway Chris Bache and Grof say you need 5-600 ug to breakthrough. So either buy legal 1p-lsd online or go for 5-meo so you can't go wrong.

19 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

LSD just doesn't have anything left to show me?

Don't be silly.. LSD has infinty to show you there is no limit in what it can teach you.

Some LSD trips can be less intense no matter what does you take. I think there is a process that's going on between trips and you have to build up energy and adjust to new levels of experiences and so on.

Maybe the next time you take LSD you are on another level.

18 hours ago, Arzack said:

Anyway Chris Bache and Grof say you need 5-600 ug to breakthrough.

It's possible to breakthrough with way less. And also Chris Bache for example sometimes when he took 500-600ug there wasn't happening much in his session.

Not every experience can be a breakthrough experience. At least with LSD you have to build up.

21 hours ago, Arzack said:

If what you say about tolerance is true, it's just a shitty lsd batch.

Well, the thing is that the 150 μg that I took two weeks ago was already four months old, so the likelihood that it was from the same batch is pretty damn low... and as I have already stated, that trip was equally underwhelming!

Why so serious?

@acidgoofy It's not like I did not notice any effects whatsoever; there was definitely some existential introspection going on during the trip. It's just that it wasn't nearly as intense as I had anticipated considering the dose, and like I said, there were NO visuals at all - which kind of freaked me out, to be honest. What can I say, this was definitely the first psychedelic trip where I freaked out due to a lack of visuals, lol.

I even caught myself wondering if it could be the case that I already have managed to expand my consciousness to such a degree that the difference between my everyday baseline level of consciousness and the heightened level that a high dose of acid takes me to is just not as dramatic anymore as it used to be, but that's probably just delusional & wishful thinking, heh...

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus It's a strange phenomenon and I've experienced it too and know a few others who have.

I wouldn't worry too much about it though.

If you trip again after a while you should be good.