dude

From Boy To Beast

224 posts in this topic

Techno Party

Habit Streak (3):

• Meditation (30 min) - SDS
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (68)
  • deep-work session (60min) - 2 sessions (21)

Habit Streak (1):

• deep-work session (60min) - 2 sessions (23)

Had a techno party, held myself back from drinking too much. I'm proud, I didn't fuckup my whole day. I worked for a bit.

- Consciousness is the key

Work Visit

Habit Streak (2):

• deep-work session (60min) - 1 sessions (26)

So I did visit a business to look at if I would find it interesting to work there. They developed machines to use in for green house climates. It was interesting but I think I want to go into the direction of websites and apps more. I also did some work for a school project (building a website). But in the evening I was planning on learning for a test. but I didn't because I don't want  to learn for a stupid test that doesn't even provide value to my practical skill set. So I wandered YouTube and watched stupid ass movies.

NEW VID!

Habit Streak (2):

• deep-work session (60min) - 2 sessions (28)

Very productive day, I put in my calendar yesterday what I needed to do today and I did all the stuff. In the morning meditated really good loved it. Then I learned for a test I have tomorrow and then I finished my APP! yess finally! I need to test it on my own phone and if its ready I will try to put it up online.

I also made a video of me face to face. I would love it if you commented on how I can improve or any other tips! 

Now I'm going to sleep I deserve that lol O.o

Edited by dude
Title

DayToDay

Habit Streak (4):

• deep-work session (60min) - 2 sessions (30)

Had to do a exam and go to school. But it's almost Christmas and than I have a 2 week holiday yay!

I also worked on a book animation.

Edited by dude
Title

DayToDay

Habit Streak (5):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (72)
  • deep-work session (60min) - 1 sessions (31)

It's funny that when you actually start doing the things you thought you could do in a finger-snap. It suddenly takes a lot longer than you expected. Making these animations is really hard. But I rather use this than the tool that everyone uses.

Nice streak going, merry Christmas everybody!

Christmas is overrated

Habit Streak (6):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (72)
  • deep-work session (60min) - 1 sessions (31) - its chrismas I gave myself permission to skip this one.

Went to a ice-sculpture thing with my fam, walked in the woods and ate real good. But feeling like all this is a actual distraction from harsh fucking truth. All these little fancy lights trying to hide the truth of the fact that the world is cold and harsh in the winter and we used to die when we were hunter -gatherers because of the winter.

Christmas 2.0

Habit Streak (6):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (73)
  • deep-work session (60min) - its chrismas I gave myself permission to skip this one.

Fam, visit... nothing more really. Tomorrow back in the grind.

Cloud

Habit Streak (7):

• deep-work session (60min) - 1 hour - new video

Work, home at 5 make a video watch a movie. 

The new YouTube video is up, its about waking up in the morning so if your interested go to the ImpLemonNation channel :)

Edited by dude
streak

Umpf :'(

Habit Streak (1):

• deep-work session (60min)

I'm sick...

Comfort-zone Enlarging Day

Habit Streak (2):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (77)

New little announcement video, I had to make a video so made this one.

Also have achieved a great comfort-zone enlarging goal today. This is really weird to say... today I kissed for the first time. Yhea this is a really hard thing for me to accept and I don't like it one bit but I accept it. Um yhea this is weird. So I have this thing that holds me back from going sexual with a girl. I'm just a normal guy, I'm not like perticulairly socially akward, I go to partys and shit. BUT I can't do it. There also never was like this falling together of circumstances that gave me a chance to. I really had to work to get the circumstance. I think my subconscious avoided it or something.  So this should be really big for me but I actually feel no emotional reaction towards this achievement. It's weird calling it a achievement but fuck it. My body doesn't seem to care. I'm not happy or anything. This is another step in the good direction tho, de-bunking the orange myth of external things get me happiness.

The upper text is about the action not the girl btw. I like the girl I don't think its my type so I'm keeping my distance, I like the attention but that's my ego and fuck the ego so yhea.

- Remember consciousness is the key, don't get stuck in external circumstances.

Habit Streak (1):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (79)

Started my year off really shitty, had a massive hangover and sat in my bed all day. I really need to set some major goals for 2017 tomorrow.

Mastery

Habit Streak (1):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (81)

Frustrated because I want a perfect video but I can't make one yet...

Ugh

Habit Streak (1):

• Programming Subconscious - Streak (81)

No motivation.....

Slacking off

Habit Streak (1):

• Meditation (30 min) - only did 20 min
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (84)
  • deep-work session (60min) - Life Planning

First day of school, because of the vacation I lost track of my life. Man what too much work can do to you, I'm really motivated because I just realized that a 9 to 5 job just isn't going to do it for me. I need to make my own way and break loose from the pack now when I'm still young. When I come home from a 9 to 5 I'm so brainwashed and unconscious that I watch a movie or do stupid shit.

I fleshed out this idea in my head that might work... So I'm the kind of guy that just can't stay on-top of a project, aka a dabbler. So I figured if I can start making money quick I will have sufficient motivation to keep on the thing. Now I can make a website so I want to start up a little website making business. Because it is a proven business concept I will be much easier to realize and from that platform I can start up my life purpose witch involves app and website development so it goes hand in hand.

MY GOAL THIS YEAR: MAKE A $1000 A MONTH LOCATION INDEPENDENT BUSINESS WITH WEBSITE/APP DEVELOPMENT

I used the pre-mortem technique and got this:

1. Got distracted by other endevour

• Make a 6 month swear to keep doing this
  • Back off every other venture
  • Ask myself everyday if I'm still doing this
2. Couldn't get money fast enough
  • Start looking for sales from the start ASAP
  • Do as much sales as you can

3. Not enough time

• Wake up 5 o'clock
  • Quit everything except essentials
  • Stop dicking around (a little too general but had to say :))

New Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (84)
  • deep-work session (90min) - Life Planning
  • ))

WOW....

New Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (85)
  • deep-work session (90min) - 2 times
  • ))

When I start my day of like this it's unbreakable it seems. But that is probably just because I'm motivated as hell now.

Did some nice programming work in the morning, updated my upwork account to search for sales.

Had to go to school, long ass day. Was home at 7 watched a movie and bedtime again.

Am I still doing my business plan: YES

- Consciousness is the key

5 O'Clock O.o

New Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (86)
  • deep-work session (60min) - 2 times
  • ))

This is gold, in the morning your still fresh able to concentrate and stay conscious working around that time makes me 100% more productive. And that trickles into my whole day. Need to stay on this.

The thing is when you start doing the shit you always thought of doing you begin to feel a lot better about yourself. Imagine staying on this track that will give me huge boosts in confidence, self-acceptance and self-development.

Am I still doing my business plan: YES

1) “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.” 
~Richard Whately

2) “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.
~Robert Brault

4) “The sun has not caught me in bed in fifty years.”
~Thomas Jefferson

7) “It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.”
~Aristotle

8) “I would have it inscribed on the curtains of your bed and the walls of your chamber: “If you do not rise early you can make progress in nothing.” ~William Pitt Chatham

9) “The difference between rising at five and seven o’clock in the morning, for forty years, supposing a man to go to bed at the same hour at night, is nearly equivalent to the addition of ten years to a man’s life.”
~Philip Doddridge

10) “The early morning has gold in its mouth.”
~Benjamin Franklin

11) “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.”
~Benjamin Franklin

12) “Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle… when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.
~ Author Unknown

13) “Early rising not only gives us more life in the same number of years, but adds, likewise, to their number; and not only enables us to enjoy more of existence in the same time, but increases also the measure.”
~ Caleb C. Colton

14) “I never knew a man come to greatness or eminence who lay abed late in the morning.”
~ Johnathan Swift

15) “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
~ Lemony Snicket

Shit

New Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (87)
  • ))

Shit I failed the 5 hour wake up.

Watched Leo video of how to stop backsliding and went to school big project to work on just home straight to bed.

Back at it

Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • ))

I decided to have this routine:

Monday to Thursday and Sunday 5 O'clock

Friday and Saturday Free sleep schedule, because I go to bed late in the weekends.

Am I still doing my business: YES

Rest and Recuperate

Habit Streak (1):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • ))

So tomorrow back into the grind. I had a fun weekend a lot of rest and family and things.

I just saw an amazing movies about diffrent shamans and medicine men. It was a really interesting experience. I went with my dad and my sis so we has a deep talk afterwards it was quite fun :) the movie: http://www.downtoearthfilm.com/

Edited by dude

Let's Get It

Habit Streak (3):

• 5 o'clock dayz
  • Morning routine:
  • ((
  • Meditation (30 min)
  • Programming Subconscious - Streak (90)!!!!!!!! I reached my goal OMG, just going to keep going tho. What I now do is write my vision in a journal.
  • deep-work session (60min) - finished a site in C# but realize I need to learn Wordpress (PHP)
  • ))

Great day, did my morning routine perfect. Realized that I also need to learn the ins and outs of converting bootstrap templates into WordPress themes. Because a lot of entrepreneurs know how that work and it is the most famous name.

School went great, was a bit tired tho. probably because of my disrupted sleeping pattern in the weekend.

Edited by dude