Zingo

If I am God...

10 posts in this topic

Leo claims that I am God and that I'm creating everything around me. Does that mean that the people who were captured by ISIS and burned alive in cages also were God and also were creating everything around them? It's one thing to sit in an apartment in Las Vegas with an unlimited supply of psychedelics and claim that you're God, but as soon as you look a little further, say towards Syria for example, this whole philosophy just seems foolish and arrogant. I would respect Leo more if he said that when you take 5-MeO-DMT it feels like you're God.

Edited by Zingo

God would not be God if it did not explore Itself fully.  God is Absolute Infinity and being burned alive by Isis is included in That. 

God loves and fully accepts every part of Itself. The only reason you think that being burned alive by Isis can’t be created by God is because you have a need to survive, and you don’t want to be burned alive.

This is why the realization of God lies at the end of the ego.  The ego is only concerned with self-preservation, and therefore will demonize anything that threatens it’s own survival.  

There's something that includes everything. That something is what we call it God. But, it is not separated from Us. What is the problem?

All idea of "separation" is done for God or consciousness to experience multiplicity. But is not true. So basically ISIS being separated from everything is not the ultimate truth. Just an experience.

If there's something that is "separated" God, or reality... then, there must be something bigger than those... and that will be GOD.

There's no scape. Mind try to scape looking for arguments, but there's no way out, only surrender to that idea.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

This is why for the human mind, “I Am” is a better word than “God”. 

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

The phrase "creating everything around you" is a bit more nuanced than that lol

On 6/3/2020 at 8:35 PM, Zingo said:

Leo claims that I am God and that I'm creating everything around me. Does that mean that the people who were captured by ISIS and burned alive in cages also were God and also were creating everything around them? It's one thing to sit in an apartment in Las Vegas with an unlimited supply of psychedelics and claim that you're God, but as soon as you look a little further, say towards Syria for example, this whole philosophy just seems foolish and arrogant. I would respect Leo more if he said that when you take 5-MeO-DMT it feels like you're God.

@Zingo You still think non-duality is just a word-game. 

Doesn't it "feel" now that you are not God?

Do you have another tool than just a belief to afirm that you are not God?

Because if you actually have a tool that is not a belief, please tell me.

9 hours ago, PlayTheGame said:

@PlayTheGame Realizing I Am doesn't explain that you are God.

Personally I haven't experienced that I Am God, but I have an open mind to consider it.

@Zingo You are consciousness. Everything is consciousness. Existence is consciousness. God exists. Everything is God, including you.

Your ego is getting in your way, saying "god shouldn't be this or that." 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

kind of funny becasue with this nihilistic morality approach you can justify any sort of behaviors includings rape, morder, torture etc,

overall it's just antoher facet of god, right? why not explore it ? to see what is like, it's just an expirence ...

nothing wrong about it , only ego label it as bad

On 3/7/2020 at 11:01 PM, PlayTheGame said:

When the truth is seen you will realize that there's no better or worst word, in reality no words can be used to describe the "I AM"

any "label" will be a finger pointing to the moon.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16