Elham

Apple vinegar

10 posts in this topic

Hey everybody... 

It's a while that I'm trying new thing for changing my diet. I find one thing to be particularly useful and to share it with you in case you wanna try.

So it's about two months I drink a glass of warm water with three or four spoon apple vinegar almost every morning before breakfast. Sometimes I add a spoon of honey too. 

I see some changes that I think it may be related.

I had sputum in my throat for a long time. And I had sensitive sinuses and I was really intolerant to cold... All are solved...

I would be happy to hear if you think these are related to apple vinegar and also you had such experience or not 

Edited by Elham

5 minutes ago, Elham said:

I had sputum in my throat for a long time. And I had sensitive sinuses and I was really intolerant to cold... All are solved...

Nice, really nice. I like hearing stories of people sorting out health problems.

5 minutes ago, Elham said:

I would be happy to hear if you think these are related to apple vinegar 

I don't know, but it wouldn't surprise me at all that the vinegar had played a part in solving your problem. Vinegar is really good for you, and if you're drinking the organic raw stuff with the cloudy stuff at the bottom then you can't go wrong. Loads of cultures and good stuff in there.

Thank you for this information 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Hey, I currently have some Sinus issues, I've been adding 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar to my smoothie, do you not think that's enough then?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 ya two table spoon is said to be enough for a glass of water.

And I think it's the best to drink it the first thing in the morning 

@Elham I drink it when I break my fast in my smoothie, so is the first thing I consume, how many tablespoons do you consume per day?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 at first it was two tb spoon for a glass because I didn't like the taste. But now it's about 5 tb spoon or more for each day

On 10/03/2020 at 9:34 PM, Elham said:

best to drink it the first thing in the morning 

Yes!!

i consume it every morning without eating something(empty stomach),i think its a best way to drink!

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️