moon777light

Life seems worse after meditating, how to overcome this obstacle?

24 posts in this topic

@Nahm  I like that guy, the way he explains non-duality really helped me a lot.

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 3/3/2020 at 6:21 PM, abrakamowse said:

Ahh yes I had so many nightmares as a kid about surrendering to death. I used to body surf too and one time I was in mexico the waves were strong and I was trapped under the wave current longer than I had wanted to be, but I learned to work with the wave after that, not to struggle to get air. 

11 hours ago, Natasha said:

@abrakamowse Great vid. Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome Natasha, take a look at his channel, he  has plenty of great videos about the nature of reality. He's really good. And he teaches a lot using Ramana and Nissagadarta techniques. Really good stuff.

:-)

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

Ahh yes I had so many nightmares as a kid about surrendering to death. I used to body surf too and one time I was in mexico the waves were strong and I was trapped under the wave current longer than I had wanted to be, but I learned to work with the wave after that, not to struggle to get air. 

Awesome. Our more difficult lesson is to learn to surrender.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16