Annoynymous

Buttigieg has dropped out, will it help Biden?

44 posts in this topic

if the question is @ the forum - no, from a us national perspective i would not. from an international perspective probably. it reminds me to much about the last time. i guess a lot of voters would probably maybe not even go voting because there have been so many progressives in the queue, and frustration does not go a long way, the show down is much too much of a gap between conservative and progressive. that it somehow seems now there will be a loss of voters for sure - at one side whatsoever. all of this mostly because of the hop on hop off mentality of the primaries. fair game looks different. it’s a tombola.

there was this tv show when i was young where children had to hop inbetween three fields in front of three doors. the fields and doors were constantly blinking, there was a rhyme accompanying that game: 1 2 or 3 if you stand correctly you can see when the lights go on. of course it was super sad for the children standing in front of the door where all lights went off. people want to stand in front of doors where lights go on. oftentimes they all stood in a crowd in front of one door, while only one stood in front of another door - was risky but if he/she won there was a whole lot of stuff behind the door.

but hey i can’t vote anyways. it’s more of a prediction.

Edited by remember

The thing is that America is highly conformist nation, and so when system does smthing nasty, people find excuses for system and call it wisdom and understanding. To hell with the wisdom and the understanding!

@Leo Gura Joe Biden is losing his mind. He has so many gaffes and can’t string together a coherent sentence. He touches children inappropriately on live television.    Trump will rip him apart.  You are a fool to even think he could ever beat trump. He doesn’t stand a chance. The DNC is so corrupt that they are supporting a Alzheimer’s patient, spelling their doom. Someone with a clear vision like Bernie or Andrew Yang is needed to move the country forward. Too bad most of the country are sheep and don’t realise that they are shooting themselves in the foot.

Edited by Mongu9719

The only chance Biden has is if the anti-Trump sentiment is so strong it drives up record turnout to get him out of office but it will have little to nothing to do with Biden the candidate and more about Trump the person. Trump will expose his weaknesses but Biden wasn't going to turn the diehard Reps or Trumpist fanatical base anyway, it would be new voters or averse ones.

The only way Bernie would get the nomination was to win it outright or be close enough to the majority with such a large margin of lead over anybody else it would have been blatantly obvious it was stolen from him but anything relatively close between 2 or 3 candidates wouldn't work to that effect and imho super Tuesday all but ended that possibility.

All that this shows me is how blinded people are to the reality of what's really going on in life and that they prefer to believe in the fairy tale stories the media or supposed 'authority' figures tell them or they follow the herd of popular opinion. Of course, this isn't surprising because it also reflects the nature of most people's inner life and not just the way they behave in their outer life.

Edited by SOUL