IJB063

Romantic Love is a LIE

67 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

So, do you win the heart of a woman if you don't say a word? No.

So you have to say something. Now let's swap everything that you said to her, to something completely different. Would you still win her heart?

Dude...

Did I say not to say anything?  What I am saying that it is not the words that win her heart.  It is the subtext behind the words and her emotional response that do it.  

For example, I have acted on stage, movies and television.  Any actor who is worth their shit will tell your it is not about the words.  It is what you bring to the words that pull the audience in.  Acting and making women fall in love with you are very similar.

You have to recognize that women navigate life with their emotions, not logic.  That is why so many guys get frustrated with women.  They approach them from a logical point of view when it needs to be an emotional one.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You can't say whatever to a woman and win her heart.

Let's say you talk with a woman, and she falls in love in you. Now let's swap every word you said to something completely different. Would she still fall in love? No.

You aren’t getting it.

If you are only trying to have sex with that woman, are desperate and feeling lonely, then yeah, you cannot say whatever you want.

But, if you actually have a connection with her, are independent, confident, non needy and fun, then you can say anything to her.  This is where inner game comes in.

It's not only about words, people won't stick around when times are tough. Also you see an epidemic on single moms and dads, the family unit is broken. Nature simply gives humans hormones to reproduce nothing more. A waste of time in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

You're wrong, but let's agree to disagree.

Great cop out.  Why do you come on these forums?  You have to be the most closed minded person that I have ever come across in the self improvement/spiritual community.  Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

People like you only learn through pain.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

You have to provide something to a woman to love you, emotional, financial or some kind of other value.

Otherwise you are as good as a brick. 

Also if you can't provide that anymore you are also as good as a brick. 

Sometimes it's status.etc

It's all about survival of the human race, women reproduce with men with resources and security, genetics in order to have a higher chance for their offspring to survive.

TBH i don't really care about women anymore after finding out this information. I don't care if humanity survives as well.Since there is no real love here, i can die in peace, knowing i never lost anything. If there was real love, life would have some kind of purpose, but it doesn't. I will let the animals reproduce, while meditating and quitting the social game.

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

Yeah you've just got to marry the science with the experience of being human here, pun intended. Life is arguably a lie, does that mean I'm just going to put a gun in my throat and pull the trigger? No. But it also doesn't mean I'll just kick back and play video games all day, no. I'll look to master both the art and science of it. Life is difficult not because its difficult, at least not anymore, rather because of the dissonance a smart person experiences in a sea of stupid people because our brains are built to absorb our social environment and want to mirror social norms, which are made up by stupid ideas, which a smart person questions, and then they experience even more dissonance when they follow the whims of their feelings into say things like romance and it doesn't workout for them and now the dissonance they have in general about society projects onto their emotional trauma of love relationships. It's tough I get it, but Arthur lived in a harder time than us, he's a dork now, pretty much irrelevant and yet people revere him so much strangely simply because he has eloquent sentences. Eloquence is the butcher to the brain using its reason just as much as it is when a man is confronted by a beautiful woman taking an interest in him.

Edited by Origins

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?