Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forestluv

Turquoise endorsing Green

8 posts in this topic

At a Bernie Sanders rally in Austin Tx yesterday, Marianne Williamson endorsed Bernie Sanders. Marianne has various qualities of Turquoise - she has written many books, served as a spiritual adviser and was a presidential candidate this cycle. She often talks about transcendent love and collective consciousness. As a presidential candidate, she was dismissed by the mainstream (such as late night talk shows and cable news) as being "wacky", "woo woo" and delusional. For example, during one Democratic debate she spoke of how there is a "dark psychic force" permeating through America. The mainstream marginalized and ridiculed her for this.

When I saw she was endorsing Bernie and speaking at a Bernie rally, I was curious if she would go into Turquoise-level meta views - what would be perceived by the mainstream as "paranormal" stuff. Which could then be used by the mainstream to label Sanders supporters as "wacky" and "airy fairy", . . Yet that's not what happened. I am very impressed that Marianne was able to enter full-on green. Imo, this shows Marianne has a meta awareness of stage green and can communicate and resonate with that. As well, she wasn't just going through the motions throwing out some "lower level" green platitudes. This is some brilliant and inspiring green level perspectives that integrate a variety of points including the values of Americans (the American pledge of allegiance, liberty and justice), childhood conditioning, history, culture and social evolution. . . She is a very good speaker. . . To me, she shows a high level of maturity and development. Quite often, when a human being first dabbles in Turquoise, it can become very ungrounded and difficult to communicate with others.

As well, it was nice to see some Marianne sprinkled on Bernie. Later in the rally, Bernie goes into a LOA realm. He talked about how our greatest limitations are not external to us - the greatest limitation is the limitation of our own imagination - and that this prevents attraction and manifestation. . . As well, Bernie spoke about how "impossible" is impossible until it happens. I think Bernie was still grounded in Green with this, yet the realization of possibilities and happenings go quite deep into post-rational Tier2 realms.

Marianne is awesome! 

I hope Bernie implements her department of peace idea and considers her as the secretary. 

Knew what you were talking about from the title alone. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I hope Marianne continues to be outspoken for Bernie. She connects to a subculture that might not be engaged in politics. I have a couple spiritually-centered friends that are not engaged with politics at all - whom have asked me what I thought about Marianne for president.

This is what a "movement" is about. It keeps bringing in new people and the movement keeps expanding and growing. In terms of expanding the movement, I would put Marianne's endorsement higher than any congressperson not named AOC. 

I donated a fair amount to her campaign while she was still in the race. Not because I thought she had a chance at winning, but because I figured the more debates she was in and the more talk shows she went on, the more her views and positions would be normalized. The whole Overton Window thing. I was glad to hear she'd endorsed Bernie. Wise woman!

2 minutes ago, ChimpBrain said:

I donated a fair amount to her campaign while she was still in the race. Not because I thought she had a chance at winning, but because I figured the more debates she was in and the more talk shows she went on, the more her views and positions would be normalized. The whole Overton Window thing. I was glad to hear she'd endorsed Bernie. Wise woman!

Yes, she gave a great message and planted some seeds. . . 

Along those lines, Marianne supported Yang in Iowa. Not because she was endorsing him as the best candidate. Rather, because she thought Yang and some important points and wanted him to stay in the race longer. I think that's awesome. 

She had to know people were going to laugh at her. Her campaign was a true labor of love.