pluto

The Truth about Human Food

35 posts in this topic

I did not write this, i just copy and pasted because for the most part i understand the mechanism and laws at play when it comes to this subject. Most of this info is correct even though it is written in its own personified way, learn to see through the illusion and feel with depth of truth. It may take some time for others to catch up, its the usual case with some of the postings, nevertheless, trigger points are usually fertile seedlings. Was a fun read though :P

Namaste

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Dutch guy said:

@Yog  Thats just a ego story to satisfy your taste-buds and lessen your feelings of guilt for eating little kittens (or other cute animals, like chickens). You made a story so you can keep satisfying your taste-buds without guilt. Because you have to eat and it doesnt matter plant or animal you can keep on eating dead animals.

The ego is a tricky thing, it keeps on making stories and distorting the lens of reality.

Yes, certainly. I've seen that.
This does not exclude what I said.
I think it just goes deeper.

Point is, its us who twist everything in order to feel better or... morally good.
We are not the most important beings, nor are the ones that are similar to us.

This is not to negate problems with the food industry and the whole science behind it. There are a lot of things that need to be addressed there. Both the animal and the plant industries have a lot cash thrown into this, huge amount of the science is twisted and corrupted. Even if it were not, its still mostly stage orange science. It gets things right ofc, a lot of them, but it ain't gonna cut it.

Its an endless war, until society gets to about yellow I would say.

Edited by Yog

Claudia-Sutton-Humans-Are-Frugivores-Com

Food is our strongest physical attachment/addiction, once we master attachment to food we master everything else in physicality. Hence why it creates so much chaos and resistance when presented with truth beyond our programming. Triggers are a healthy sign.

We can go a little deeper and explain how when Adam and Eve ate the Apple we disconnected from Immortality but that would cause even more trigger points ;) You have to ask yourself, Why an Apple?

In the beginning we did not eat at all, we were immortal in nature and universally more ethereal than physical, when we chose to merge more and more with physicality, we started limiting ourselves from heavenly to earthly and further away from supreme/divine consciousness which resulted in DE-activation of DNA. From 48 Strand DNA Matrix to an extremely low 2 and gradually returning to 12 as we speak. This information is available to all those who are open to source.

The more dense in physical food/substance/energy-use we use and indulge in, the lower our vibration and levels of consciousness awareness, this is not philosophy this is simple physics. There's a reason why most raw foodists or people who do extended fasting's and hermits, monks, yogis who live on very little locally sourced herbs/berries/fruits are able to access and can grasp higher consciousness intelligence and live significantly longer lives compared to those who consume more dense foods and denser lifestyle choices struggle to efficiently tap into source and flow higher intelligence energies efficiently. The less you indulge in physicality, the more source energy you are embodied and are able to flow with.

Its not that hard to see, the denial of truth simply blinds man. Don't eat for a month and just live on fresh, clean water and notice the drastic shift in consciousness/awareness. I'll let you explore the rest for yourself.

I could leave this realm at will when i stopped consuming food and water.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

47 minutes ago, pluto said:

You have to ask yourself, Why an Apple?

Or... was it :P

main-qimg-973b4e43c720ecd8b405435afe2a096a.png

Not every human can  digest food the same way, you can find research probably about any food how it is healthy and about how it is unhealthy, it is one huge business, just as you can find scary stories about any diet on how people get serious health problems from them, because humans have huge variety of what they can digest . 

End of story! 

Edited by purerogue

1 hour ago, Dutch guy said:

@pluto Sounds dangerous. I heard of people thinking they could live on water and died.

There's a difference between those who think and those who know.

If you don't know, of course you will fail.

You must know you can fly to be able to.

Universe has its ways.

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

@Arcangelo @purerogue  So you are ignoring the place were science is now and the converging evidence that eating the amounts of meat we eat today is unnatural and unhealthy?

What is we? I have no clue what you mean as we, do not think that most of people eat that much meat, simply they eat processed meat and other processed food, that gets you unhealthy, you do not get problems from eating proper meat, as long as you do not consume it to much , but it is just as with pretty much everything. 

Edited by purerogue

21 minutes ago, Dutch guy said:

@purerogue   Lower your risk of cancer, diabetes and stroke by eating way less meat than people are used too. Not everyday meat but try very nice food without meat. This is just basic stuff you can look up with a few clicks.

Ty for your obvious information, you can look allot of information with one click, I think you should try in practice. 

11 hours ago, Dutch guy said:

@pluto  I wont make myself popular with this, but I think I should say it. Yep I think the person that died also thought he could go without food. The ego wants to feel special and than goes on to belief stuff like that. Still sounds dangerous.

Indeed it is. These things can come naturally as you reach higher states of consciousness/awareness. If you don't have the knowing/understanding of deeper universal truths, you will fail and suffer because you are trying to copy others and pretending to be spiritually high when you don't even know who and what you truly are yet. Thinking and Belief are not enough to embody a master's job. A masters job requires knowing/understanding.

You must be able to 'see' and 'know' it crystal clearly for it to work, if doubts arise, you are not ready. A master does not need to second guess. He is directly in tune with universal consciousness. As for general fasting, you can last quite long without food and a week or two without water but to live this way requires a higher conscious understanding and fundamental basics of the quantum nature of creation and activation of more DNA strands.

These things are usually only understood truly from intensive inner-work and cannot be grasped from external means. You will find, the higher you vibrate, the less need for physical things, food, sleep, rest or any sort of physical indulgement to energize yourself.

I actually fasted last weekend on a trip in the mountains with some of the tribe. I slept 2 hours each day and had more energy than the people there who ate 2 - 3 times a day and slept 4 - 6 hours. I noticed their energy slightly plunged after they would have their meals, even though they were wholesome.

The two people out of the group that kept up closer to my energy were only consuming fruits, yet still required more sleep and regeneration of energy because i was using the purer form of energy. Non-physical.

This will be common knowledge in the next 25 - 100 years because this is nothing new, we are just remembering and realigning with the Golden-age(Lemuria/Atlantis) when we lived one with nature and creation. Many masters who live in solitude have lived this way for thousands of years. We don't know about them yet because we are not ready.

Namaste

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto  TBF and TBH you are in the top 5 quality posters in here IMO

But why did I pick the chart that I picked? and why did you picked the chart that you picked? Because we are both biased and dogmatic about our beliefs about food.

Do you agree?

Arc

On 2/24/2020 at 4:19 AM, Nahm said:

I sometimes wonder which word has been diluted more...consciousness, food, or God.

Lmao. Big facts 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

@Arcangelo I am simply at a state and have been for many years now where i no longer reside in a realm of beliefs. I either know or i don't. I am simply an open vessel, source speaks through me and the more relaxed i am, the clearer the message.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Would you agree that our digestive system is more similar to a carnivore than to a herbivore? Like the chart that i picked says? 

What do you think about the chart that I posted?