ErikaLayne

What ignites a spiritual awakening?

9 posts in this topic

I know that everyone has their unique story of what led them on this path... but anyone have any concret(ish) theories about why this kind of thing just falls upon random people and not others? Everyone goes through a crisis, everyone has a story, yet not everyone self actualizes or grows... after my time of growing my conciousness, doing reiki on people, astrology etc... this is still something I ponder frequently. 

The path needs to exist in the first place in the mind and then the mind needs to get exhausted and give up the path. A story has to take place and then unravel.

Such is the game of life; Evolution.

My theory is that some people have a more or less inherent ability to awareness and consciousness through introspection but not having awakened those abilities becomes tools that instead of helping transcending ones problems actually work as excavating tools, digging the hole one is in deeper in every possible way. 

At some point the bubble of ignorance is popped - typically through crisis - and you suddenly gain a lot of clarity as a result of all that contemplation work you've done without realizing it. 

Other people have little or no ability to introspect and are externally focused around their problems and it makes it very hard as no solution is found "out there". 

...it's a theory, that matches my experience. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Hmm so you think that the ability of introspection is something you either just have in the first place or you just don't? 

Like, I guess what I'm trying to get at, is there some divine outlining that plays a particular role through certain people (path, life purpose etc)? Or is this random? Or is this a conciousness nurtured in just the right atmosphere? 

Sometimes you just ponder, the why me, even understanding all of these things about oneness and infinity, why am I aware of it, yet others are not? One little thing could have changed my whole direction of life... but it didn't. 

Edited by ErikaLayne

@ErikaLayne A fellow practitioner :)  It is all because there is no finite in infinite, with a layer of every reference is relative. There is no random people or others. There is certainly no need for any crisis. We all experience one thought at a time. So any complicated theory is already false. Each one is the one, so there’s no contingency on another. But there is the forgetting....and compassion, helping, as I trust you know well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, ErikaLayne said:

I know that everyone has their unique story of what led them on this path... but anyone have any concret(ish) theories about why this kind of thing just falls upon random people and not others? Everyone goes through a crisis, everyone has a story, yet not everyone self actualizes or grows... after my time of growing my conciousness, doing reiki on people, astrology etc... this is still something I ponder frequently. 

Self-actualizing, reiki, astrology, growth, etc is not awakening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, ErikaLayne said:

What ignites a spiritual awakening?

Enough suffering and an inner thirst to know Truth.

unborn Truth

6 hours ago, ErikaLayne said:

Hmm so you think that the ability of introspection is something you either just have in the first place or you just don't? 

Well, no, we're all the same with the same inherent capabilities but some of us have strayed farther away from the path, building stronger defensive mechanisms and walls - and - it is probably harder for them to let go of their paradigms in order to tear those defenses down, so that they can open their eyes and see.

Externalizing problems is a very effective defens mechanism as it removes you out of the equation - but also away from any solution.

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.