traveler

Isn't it weird how "neo-advaita" speakers talk shit about other teachers?

75 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

From what I’ve seen Neo-Advaita absolutists mislead more people than they help. They’re also hypocritical. They say nothing needs to be done. Yet they did tons. While I recognize Tony’s legit realization, I don’t need to agree with his approach or rather lack of approach. I’m not saying the absolute pov isn’t true. That’s clear from my post history. I’m saying it lacks nuance and easily leads to self-deception. I’ve been to a couple of meetings. And it ended up with me killing the buddha.

Labels like Neo Advaita Absolutists... are just silly... I would say those ridiculous negative labels do more confusion than anything....

What Jim Tony and Andreas are saying is there cannot be a path for the separate individual to follow to awaken because quite literally the separate individual is the illusion itself... can you get rid of a group of flies by waving a piece of s*** around in the air at them...

The belief that there is a separate individual that can do something to attain something called enlightenment is a fallacy... any path followed for the separate individual simply perpetuates the belief in its reality.

What apparently seems to happen is the seeking energy collapses or the Seeker dies.... it's really as simple as that.

I found this perfectly true in my own experience when I stopped seeking turned within and started dropping everything instead of gaining knowledge Awakening occurred...

There was a dropping of the entire egoic self agenda and a disentangling from social conditioning or a snapping out of The Matrix...

It's not that their message is right or wrong it's that the self can't grasp it because the self is the illusion...❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

BOOM ....Hammer fist strike Annihilation improbable... ego too strong... searching for additional strategies as required...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@VeganAwake

Oh, make no mistake, I’m absolutely clear about their message. All I can say to you is beware of traps. 

"The greatest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge"

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@VeganAwake

Oh, make no mistake, I’m absolutely clear about their message. All I can say to you is beware of traps. 

There isn't a 'I' or a 'YOU'...

Damn it is anybody listening( simulation of me pulling my hair out and crying lol) oh yeah there isn't anyone hehe

This is what awakening reveals... it's literally the freedom from being afraid of falling into a trap because it's recognized there isn't anyone that could fall into a trap.

Edited by VeganAwake

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Actually, you are the perfect example of someone who has fallen into the trap. You’ve become a parody of yourself.

But that’s OK. In time you will be humbled. Life will take care of that.

Oh okay a trap for an illusion... super concerned now ?

Did added 3 things on dreamboard regarding this place

1.wish got through

2.not yet

3rd oh yeah baby Zero in green letters. 

2nd pass I will laugh like a maniac. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Whatever happened to honesty...

Nobody here is impressed by how awakened some user on this forum is.  

Stop with these silly games.

Nobody in this thread is fully awake, so stop pretending. 

36 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

To me, you are just a lost child. 

But of course you are forgiven for you know not what you do.

Who you are speaks so loud I cannot hear what you say.

Bless you.

Aren't Ego's the darndest thing...

They make disrespectful comments to inflate their illusory existence...

And then forgive to put their illusory existence at peace. ❤

Good luck to you as well my friend!!

Merely by learning about Tony’s videos and watching them were you on the path. The path never ends, it never began, it leads everywhere, and goes nowhere all at once. There is most certainly a path but it isn’t something an ego can understand, as it’s not a path in the traditional sense of the word. The oscillation of realization and ignorance is a powerful dance.

38 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

To anyone reading this exchange, notice how the ego-mind in its seemingly infinite depths of trickery can utilize something like neo-advaita to serve its survival agenda. It adopts neo-advaita as a belief-system. And neo-advaita is powerful as such, because it lets the ego forego almost anything. Anything to avoid deep-self reflection. It is the ultimate form of escapism. 

Until somebody kicks you in the balls.

Then shit gets real.

As a cautionary tale, VeganAwake served his purpose.

Bud honestly this topic has been discussed on this forum several times...

Awakening does not have to occur from Hardcore practices or deep self inquiry.

Some people have Awakenings walking down the street, others from traumatic events... homeless can awaken on the street after a long night of drinking and a belly full of beer.

Osho described himself as the rich man's Guru and told a story of how people that have a lot of money simply get bored and stumble on Enlightenment because they recognize material possessions will never bring true happiness.

Your ego is simply playing a trick on you...by labeling me a threat.

If you shoot the messenger you don't have to take seriously the implications of the message...

By labeling me a Neo Advaitist you give yourself the allowance to go ahead an attempt to discredit anything I say that threatens your paradigm... and putting it into a box saying that's all Neo advaita there's nothing good here at all..

I harnessed my anxious energy and spent hundreds of hours studying spirituality non-duality taoism Hinduism Buddhism... guess what they were all just different parts of the elephant...

There isn't one path because there's nowhere to actually get to...

I don't follow a belief system at all I'm completely free ❤

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

@VeganAwake

Your behavior suggests otherwise.

Its freedom from the belief that one type of behavior is better than the other...❤

You sound like you've done your fair share of external seeking ..maybe it's time to turn Within and recognize Maya illusion of the self... it's time to awaken..

1 hour ago, Meta-Man said:

It is the ultimate form of escapism. 

The ultimate escapism is taking part in this forum. We're all distracting ourselves from waking up by taking part in these discussions. :D

What could you escape from and why would you all there is is THIS...

Whole complete and perfect as it is..

15 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

To me this is entertainment. 

Same. ^_^