Aaron p

The "look at your hand" technique is OP!! (report)

12 posts in this topic

Oh my fucking god.

This technique is powerful as FUCK. Holy shit I'm definitely having some kind of mad experience right now. I did my usual sit, 30 mins kryia yoga, 30 mins self enquiry *except* today I re-watched Leo's video "What is Actuality - Distinguish Direct Experience vs Concept." After my hour sit, I watched my hand and questioned it. For 20-30 mins I compared concepts to my actual hand. This got really fucking powerful quickly, with no drugs. I felt the power of it...so I kinda, sniffed a little bit of my disassociative compound, Ketamine. I had an incredible experience as I compared concept to my hand. The longer I compared concepts to reality the stranger reality felt. This was happening *before* I administered the disassociative chemical. 

Colours we're changing. It was so powerful. I'm DEFINITELY sticking with this "compare concepts to your *actual* hand" technique. 

It was so powerful that there was incredible synchronicity. I was watching adventure Time (don't judge me lol) and this was the episode where the guy (fin) got stuck in a cave. The way he got out of the cave was by inspecting his hand...which was bionic. He found out it had a feature that allowed him to cut through the walls of the cave he was in. I know this sounds stupid...but I was having profound insights from this synchronicity. 

I got so excited that I has to grab my phone and report on it. I feel like I have discovered a superpower! My fuckin hand! Comparing everything to my actual hand.

this is cool haha

Finn_with_bionic_arm-0.png

Edited by Aaron p

Hand of God ;)

creation_of_adam_1024.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I've had some strange experiences looking at my hands, but I use different language to describe it. I was wondering whether anyone has had similar experiences or if it is related to the above?

At times, with substances or other techniques my perception of my hand transitions from "2D" to a 3D rendered model of my hand. I.e. that background goes away to black and the visual resolution goes way up, and it's hard to explain but it feels so 3D. The first time it happened I got the strong feeling that I was looking through virtual reality goggles at my 3D hand, and I was aware of the digitization (or non infinite resolution) of my control of the hand - felt more robot like. 

A technique I found to bring this on without substances was to cover my hand in PVA glue (the kind kids enjoy to peel off). This glossy sheen under the right kind of indoor lighting seems to provide the brain with much more 3D information. My understanding is that our 3D perception is mostly generated from the context of lighting, depth and so on. I need to try this again in fact, it's been a while.

Also hi Leo! Long time lurker, finally fancied posting. Been loving the content these last few years.

17 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Oh my fucking god.

This technique is powerful as FUCK. Holy shit I'm definitely having some kind of mad experience right now. I did my usual sit, 30 mins kryia yoga, 30 mins self enquiry *except* today I re-watched Leo's video "What is Actuality - Distinguish Direct Experience vs Concept." After my hour sit, I watched my hand and questioned it. For 20-30 mins I compared concepts to my actual hand. This got really fucking powerful quickly, with no drugs. I felt the power of it...so I kinda, sniffed a little bit of my disassociative compound, Ketamine. I had an incredible experience as I compared concept to my hand. The longer I compared concepts to reality the stranger reality felt. This was happening *before* I administered the disassociative chemical. 

Colours we're changing. It was so powerful. I'm DEFINITELY sticking with this "compare concepts to your *actual* hand" technique. 

It was so powerful that there was incredible synchronicity. I was watching adventure Time (don't judge me lol) and this was the episode where the guy (fin) got stuck in a cave. The way he got out of the cave was by inspecting his hand...which was bionic. He found out it had a feature that allowed him to cut through the walls of the cave he was in. I know this sounds stupid...but I was having profound insights from this synchronicity. 

I got so excited that I has to grab my phone and report on it. I feel like I have discovered a superpower! My fuckin hand! Comparing everything to my actual hand.

this is cool haha

Finn_with_bionic_arm-0.png

Yah why do you think we have been telling you guys this forever! ??  All of reality is right in your hand.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Something mad funky happened when I did that practise. Gona do it again tonight. Infact I'm very tempted to make it a part of my daily sit. Increase it to 1 hour 20 mins a day

6 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Something mad funky happened when I did that practise. Gona do it again tonight. Infact I'm very tempted to make it a part of my daily sit. Increase it to 1 hour 20 mins a day

Heck yeah!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

higher-consciousness-compressor-1122x587.png

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 hours ago, Tonypop100 said:

adventure time is an amazing show don't let anyone say otherwise.

23567922844_a36d2cb39e_z.jpg

@Tonypop100 ♥️