Venus

Best Way To Fill A Bunch Of Free Time?

16 posts in this topic

So I have a bunch of free time ahead of me; about two and a half months where I can do whatever the heck I like. So in terms of personal development I was wondering what would be the best things to do in order to make efficient use of the time I now have, to really help me grow myself in pretty much all the areas that actualized.org goes into, particularly spirituality, emotions and self-actualization?

Your responses will have to be rather generalised since I haven't given loads of information about where I'm at, but it'd be marvellous to get some ideas because I'm bloody stuck, unsure on what's the best way to use all this time. But if more detailed info is needed in order to answer, just ask.

Also, I'm looking for things that aren't dependent on money. I'm not rich. At the moment I'm just looking for things I can manage to do with just me, my head and a wicked amount of time. 

Thanks chums :)

Edited by Venus

Do the things you fear the most. Without putting yourself in significant physical danger of course

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

sit down and shut up :) maybe by a fire,.... get a dog .. hmmmm... 

@vizual What I'm trying to get at is what can I use time for especially, to grow myself. What things am I open to do or what are the best things to do with time? You can do the scary things without free time :) 

@Corte I can't just let go of an opportunity to boost my personal development like this.

@99th_monkey how about that mixed with a little mindfulness meditation or book reading. That's what I'm talking about

6 minutes ago, Venus said:

@99th_monkeylittle mindfulness meditation or book reading. 

thats involved in sitting down and shutting up hehe, too vague?

@Venus  Are you looking for self-actualization or self-realization?

If you are looking for self-actualization I would buy the life purpose course that Leo is offering.

If you want self-realization. Sit still and know who you are, or better said... who is the I AM.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

7 minutes ago, Venus said:

you could read a book out loud whilst standing up :)

but im sure thats not what you would be really doing lol

I would pack up my camping gear, go to the Rockies (or whatever mountain range you have in your country), and migrate from camp site to camp site. Take plenty of books. 

@99th_monkey Im not a weirdo. I read my books whilst hanging upside down from one leg, naked, off my neighbour's telephone wire like any normal person. Who do you think I am?

Whatever you do, don't waste it on here...

@Venus Also try journaling or something, maybe a gratitude journal or whatever thing you want improvement in  

@Saarah Yeah I've started some of them before and they've actually been pretty fun and helpful. I might focus on maintaining a habit actually, thanks:)

@Venus

Conquer your mind, than conquer the wooooorlllldd!! mwahahahahaha!

By the way I'm mad jealous of you <3

Leo talks about free time in one of his videos, if it weren't for Leo I don't know where the fuck I would be.

Edited by DizIzMikey