Antonios

Zodiac Signs and reality

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

I am new to this forum and I had a look on this amazing job everyone does to keep it up.

Ii was wondered what's your opinion about the zodiac signs and traits. Do you believe or do you think that they correlate to some degree to humans personalities? 

The moon has its influence over human beings, animals, .. this is undeniable. Making them more agressive or calm. But the intepretation that they give in magazines horoscope its bullshit.

Id just take it as a reminder to be more conscious avoiding conflicts in days when my sign is under a influence or a star.

@Antonios "12 zodiac signs" x "12 Chinese calendar years" = 144 "types of poeple in the world".

Mahadev

Primitive/Tribal man has a tendency to project his psychic struggles onto his explanations of the outside world, rather than having rational/scientific explanation. This makes for a good perspective. 

The idea that these zodiac signs can predict personality is stupid. What isn't stupid though is exploring the models themselves, seeing the way primitive man explored the different facets of the psyche in metaphor of celestial objects. 

What is interesting is this idea that there exist collectively held images/symbols for certain things. E. G., water is perhaps the universal symbol of the "unconscious" for many people, or the moon is a symbol for femininity. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

I watched today 5 or 7 different tarot readings for Aquarius for 2020 on YouTube.

They all received the same message and it was shocking to me how accurate they were regarding the experiences I had last year and so far this year.

But then again, I am manifesting my own reality , so how could it be otherwise? ?

I am going to share a perspective that you guys might find interesting.

Firstly a short thing about, the "zodiac signs". 

Zodiac signs are based on where was the sun placed when something was born, the Sun being the most powerful energy source around. But this is extremely limiting. One can not extract any serious interpretation just based on the Sun, there are far more influences to be taken into consideration, in many cases the Sun is not that major of a player. As you see on the chart bellow. The reason you see it work and it makes sense is because popular newspaper astrologers mix up this overarching sun influence along with basic human nature and create interpretations that can work for almost anything. They can be quite vague.

If you take the greater astrological perspective into consideration:
What creates the personality of things is the interplay of all the influences, the time and the place of birth of a thing on earth. Which gives a chance for huge amounts of unique personalities of any organism.

Now think about this. Try to look at it from the perspective of holons (a whole, that is a part of a bigger whole).
Lets say we start from a cell as an complete organism. You can start from quarks or atoms if you will.

Multiple cells = organ
Multiple organs = organic system
Multiple organic systems = human
Multiple humans = family
Multiple families = town
Multiple towns = nation
Multiple nations = race
Multiple races = humanity
Multiple living organism groups = biosphere
Multiple spheres = earth
Multiple planets = solar system
and so on

These are all organisms, collective forms of consciousness. The earth is alive and conscious and so are the other planets. Its just far beyond of our level of perception. Just like ants can't perceive us, we are like the slow moving planets to them. These planets communicate with each-other, they share their energies. Just like cells in a body, or just like we talk here. The result being that these energies reach earth and its sub-holons and affect it in numerous unique ways.

In a way this planetary rig, this cosmic clock is what allows us to be human, if a planet were to be destroyed, or a new one came into the system, or if we went to mars, we would become different beings, in minor or major ways. You can't just unplug from earth and plug yourself into mars and be the same. It has different energy.They are like chakras of the solar system and they transmit their energies constantly. Sometimes these energies complement, sometimes contradict, it is like a dance, sometimes it is a tango, sometimes is polka, sometimes is metal headbanging.

What creates the personality is the snapshot of the current present energies on that spot in space and time when an organism is born (human, family, corporation, state). All these have energetic signatures. And what the "predictions" are is how this birth-snapshot plays with the current energies. Note that not all organisms have the same amount of chakras that we do.

This explains in a beautiful way, how can one find the perfect body for ones lessons when reincarnation happens.

Now just for the sake of imagination. Try the imagine the plethora of beings that were born in different solar systems. How different can they be.
The amount of sci fi material that can be born out of this is endless.

On a final note, try not to box people into astrological memes. its far more complex.
And if you are delving into it, try not to fall into the common trap of living in the future by predicting-expecting things instead of living in the moment.

its a tool
Its a map

Some links to open up your minds. Enjoy

Screenshot_7.png

Edited by Yog