Identity

Why did I become a devil?

25 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

When you are dreaming, why do you create a dream character that you identify as?

@Serotoninluv I (at least me)  do not do it. 

I've become pretty conscious of what happens in a dream and I've come to the conclusion  that there is awareness present in the same intensity than in real life. 

Thanks to awareness the dream can be dreamt. But that doesn't answer the question. Because I didn't  chose to dream. In the same way that I didn't chose to live 'real life' as a 'devil'. 

It just happens. I suddenly find myself dreaming and I realize that there is awareness.  However I do not seem to be very powerful  as you guys say it is (God).  I just find myself in all places and times, whether dreaming or in real life,  but in sort of a helpless  way. 

17 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Who is I?

Is this sense of I inside the body?

What is it made of?

No,  its the body itself who owns the I

"I" am sure I am the body since wherever this body moves,  "I" is there!! 

Therefore,  i am enslaved to this 'knowledge' the mind has! 

I completely believe my mind,  it has such a perfect and believable story.

@VeganAwake help me out,  what am i missing :(

Edited by Javfly33

11 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

No,  its the body itself who owns the I

"I" am sure I am the body since wherever this body moves,  "I" is there!! 

Therefore,  i am enslaved to this 'knowledge' the mind has! 

I completely believe my mind,  it has such a perfect and believable story.

@VeganAwake help me out,  what am i missing :(

So if your arms and legs were cut off would the "I" still be in the body somewhere? 

What if you had a brain transplant would you still be the "I" or a different "I"...

What about a heart transplant? Would it be a different "I"...

What other than the body makes up the "I"..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 1/17/2020 at 2:06 PM, Identity said:

Why did I separate myself from god in the first place?

You didn’t. Infinity / God is unlimited, can “materialize” / “instantly manifest” anything...using only itself / infinity. However, infinity is consciousness, and fully knowing of itself...as such, every thing “materialized” is not any ‘thing’ materialized, but rather known as itself. So, you did the only thing you could do, to experience

Is there a reason for it? Simply because of selfishness? Or did I come here to fulfill a purpose as a seemingly separate entity?

From the perspective of that question, yes, the reason is because you’re infinite. All people, objects, circumstances, situations, definitions, etc....all arise simultaneously as the body mind / perspectives themselves. You can derive purpose, sure, and you are creating it of yourself, for yourself, by yourself. 

@Javfly33 One single linear stream of one-at-a-time arising thoughts - in appearance. One thought is “my mind”; believe that thought, or don’t. Another arising thought, “my body”, “me”, “I”. In any case, you are the awareness, aware of these thoughts. When thoughts are no longer believed....’awareness is aware of awareness’. This is already the case - as thoughts are nothing more than awareness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Or Boundless Infinite Energy in which no one has control over because there is no one...?

Pure absolute potential ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi