Cineva

I know that I'm going to die until I'm 30

9 posts in this topic

Not sure if I'm going to die of physical death or complete ego death but I've had a strong feeling since I was 14 that I will die before I reach my 30's. I didn't know anything about spirituality back then and it's just a strong feeling about it. Does anybody else experience something familiar ? 

@Cineva

18 minutes ago, Cineva said:

Not sure if I'm going to die of physical death or complete ego death

It's the same thing

I've also had this feeling since young, no idea why. Maybe it's something to do with feeling sorry for oneself. 

Yes I had a OBE like experience when I was 23 where I was dead at 33yr old 

Imagine if everyone had this feeling. Could mean that a catastrophic event will wipe out the human race in the near future :D

maybe some trauma that you repressed makes you have this thought

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I think this is just a subconscious belief picked early from childhood or some urge of our survival mechanism which is afraid to die. I still sometimes get visions and feelings of me dying. Who knows. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

37 minutes ago, Jin Kyu Park said:

Check Adyashanti out

I think he had the aame experience.

Yeah, he was certain that he was going to die when he was 25 and that is when he had his first awakening. He had his ego death experience when he was in his 30's though.

@Cineva

@Cineva Read The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. Replace "subconscious" with "superconscious" and you've got a nice tool to show you how you can determine what happens to you. 

Now if you think that your life path is predestined, it mostly is but your reactions aren't. So the predetermined scenario has multiple possibilities that you ultimately choose by adjusting your reactions. 

Set your preferred goal and keep your mind on it.

Here’s my take on it. You can’t imagine what your life would be like by that age, it seems so far off and so foreign compared to your current life. Maybe you have a lot of growing up to do still, so your understanding mind can’t predict or imagine yourself being of that age and being in a mature adult life.

This just means you still have some growing up to do, and it will happen, life has a way of presenting opportunities for growth, so as long as you take advantage of these opportunities and don’t live in fear of the uncertain, you will grow and progress.

Your rational mind has taken these feelings of uncertainty about your future, and created the rationalisation, “I can’t imagine myself at age 30, so maybe I won’t live to this age, maybe I have no future.”

Don’t believe this, if you do, you will remain child like, never progressing, and then maybe you WILL have no future WORTH living past the age of 30. Instead, understand this is your mind trying to hold you back from an uncertain future. Understand that in uncertainty lies a future WORTH HAVING. Dream big enough to aim for something you might actually care about achieving, and therefore will actually take action. Having a dream is a navigation point to guide you into the future, something to aim for and guide your actions for a worthy cause.

Your rationalising mind doesn’t believe you can achieve your goals, but the only thing holding you back from achieving your goals IS THIS VERY THING! If you realise this, then say no to it, cast it aside and push on, determined!