seeking_brilliance

?Vivid and Lucid Dream Journal ?

124 posts in this topic

Last night, in a dream, I was wanting to get down the road to a hiking park because I was going to meet friends there. However I didn't have a car so I decided to walk along the highway, not thinking it would be very far. It was far! And it was on a busy highway with not much room to walk along the grassy side. I was nervous to go into the wooded area to the left, but eventually did because the cars kept swerving to avoid me.

By now I'm flying, so I fly into the wooded area which turns out to be a beautiful icy landscape with frozen lakes below and mountains in the far distance. I keep flying and flying, taking in the beauty and slowly gaining lucidity.

I come upon a little hidden village in these woods, and as I'm flying past I recognise the village from another lucid dream, so I decide to turn back around and explore it. The entrance was very narrow and I entered the first house that the street led me to.

Immediately I get the sense that this is some kind of puzzle house, like I'm supposed to gather clues and figure out what's going on. It was empty, but then I found a soggy footprint coming from the bathroom. I touch it too see if it's still wet, and it's like a caramel molasses that gets all over my palm. I keep walking down the hallway and explore, and eventually decided to taste the molasses and indeed it tasted like candy. Up a bit of stairs, I come to a room that kind of overlooks the living room from a large glass planed window. Below, a balloon bounces out from around a corner, is drawn back in, and then bounces out again. Then a boy emerges. He walks over to the balloon, looks up at me, and then keeps playing.

I come down stairs and around to find the boy. Luckily I was not creeped out at all from this house, or this dream could have gone very differently. What happens when I get to the boy is real fuzzy, but soon this girl appears as well. In the back of the living room is a door that leads to the rest of the village and I'm eager to keep exploring. The girl goes outside for a minute and I decide to explore the last room of the house before leaving. Nothing too interesting there, it was like an office and I find a computer and turn it on. The boy comes in and asks what I'm doing. I tell him I want to look at what the computer says. He tells me it's new, but honestly it took forever to boot up so I just decided to leave.

Back in the living room, the girl comes back in from outside. She opens this little case, and inside there's like a dead looking moth with its legs sticking out. She tells me to put my finger up to it. So I do that, a bit hesitantly, and suddenly the legs start kicking. The moth comes to life and crawls out of the case and onto my finger (index finger). Slowly color returns to it, until it's glowing with a prism of electricit colours. The colors shoot down into my finger and my joints start glowing with the same electric colors.

The girl tells me it's doing something to my finger, (can't remember what exactly, but I feel like it's some sort of healing or upgrade) and that it would be finished in 11 minutes.

However after not long, I either woke up or lost dream consciousness. The next thing I know, I am arriving at another house. I go in through the garage, where Eric McCormick is there to greet me and welcome me inside. (this is his character from Travellers, not Will and grace). Once inside he disappears into a room, but tells me to keep going in. In the kitchen is another lady, a heavy lady, who I thought was the actress in a TV series about cooking. In fact the show was playing on TV in another room further in. (now awake, I realise no such show exists, at least not in this dimension or to my knowledge)

She leads me to another room and sits me down by a bed. Someone is resting in the bed but we ignore them. She takes a nail buffing tool and begins buffing the fingernail of another one of my fingers. Realizing that this was in relation to the other finger which got attention, when she was finished we got up and walked out of the room. I ask something like : 'so I have to do this for all my fingers? That could take forever!' I was also a bit worried that I wouldn't get lucid in a while and not be able to complete the healing.

Her response was, 'well it could take ten days, or just five, considering you've already done two in one night.'

I woke up soon after.

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

This night I was on earth and there was hoomans from other dimensions coming from some portals (not really portals though).

I had to save the day with a partner, she was my girlfriend, although at some point I was suddenly alone (probably dead, rip), earth was invaded and we needed to kill them all or so I thought.

I had a rifle who could fire some sort of ice, and kill after 2 seconds.

At some point, some hoomans wanted to kill me, but I told them they could go back to their homeworld, that the portal was still open. They were pissed when they saw that the portal was closed (they lead me to it), and threaten to kill me again, so I told them there was another portal open, the one were I was defending earth from in the first place.

I explained that I could kill those fuckers at anytime, that I just helped them because I didn't want to kill needlessly.

That's all I can remember, except for sweet romance with the girlfriend in the first part of the dream, so funny and hot hehehe

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Last night I was hanging out with Heidi Klum a little a bit, and then Miley Cyrus. Miley invited us to a house party. When we got there, she went into the kitchen and asked someone for coke. I just wanted to drink, and had brought some cheap Sangria with me. I was embarrassed to pull it out of the bag. We all sat around and chatted, and then Miley (who was sitting in her burly boyfriend's lap) got up and made a speech and cheers. 

Had a very weird dream about being an apprentice clown.

When you were hired, you got a gigantic appartment in a hotel.

You had an assistant to do ??? for you, basically she/he is there 24/24 for you behind her/his desk.

The first (and only) time I worked there I had a tour from someone already hired from some time.

There wasn't much explanation, what I remember most is that the corridors and the all building looked deserted, as if we were only two when we were supposed to be hundreds.

For the first job I don't remember well, but I think it was some standard clown dtuff in the street.

On the way back home, the guy who showed me how to do the work started to get crazy, saying very weird things, implying that he isn't real, that I was him and then he disappeared.

After that I entered the hotel, and again, no one, not even the assistant.

That was spooky as hell.

God is love

And God in them

10 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin you have awesome dreams! 

Thank you, I hope I won't dissapoint ?

10 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Last night I was hanging out with Heidi Klum a little a bit, and then Miley Cyrus. Miley invited us to a house party. When we got there, she went into the kitchen and asked someone for coke. I just wanted to drink, and had brought some cheap Sangria with me. I was embarrassed to pull it out of the bag. We all sat around and chatted, and then Miley (who was sitting in her burly boyfriend's lap) got up and made a speech and cheers. 

You have a thing for blondes don't you ? ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin yes but not the ladies ??

Not only I'm not blonde, but I'm bald ?

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Are you bald in your dreams? ?‍♂️

That's funny, cause I never knew how I looked like in any dreams.

It's like I don't have a form in them ?

God is love

And God in them

4 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin try looking in a mirror... It's fun. 

I'll try to remember, the only dream I knew how I looked like was a dream in which I switched between different characters, one being a woman being fucked ?

God is love

And God in them

I had another miley Cyrus dream... This time she had all these tiny roses tattooed over her shoulder and down her back, and she was feeling very self conscious about it. 

Also, there was this interesting part where I was split between like three versions all sitting on a L shaped couch , two were straight and one gay, and we were matching ourselves up with lovers

Don't forget to look in the mirror guys !

??✊

Enter the door if possible ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin@Shin(bug)

Wow I just remembered I had a dream that I was holding and bouncing a baby but I forgot to hold its head and it was flopping around, but it was OK ?

I was looking at a marathon after a fight with a friend, and there was a huge abyss in which on the side a gigantic monster was surging out of.

I had to hide near the monster, but it still attacked me, so I teleported me outside the abyss into town and did it again until I was like on the other side of the city.

Also before the fight with the friend I couldn't kill someone with a gun while it was firing us at like 2 foot, the friend had to do it for me.

I had like several assistants like a secret service agent, but I suspected it was a way to control me from the friend and to hide some sort of conspiracy and that's the reason of the fight I think.

It's not that I didn't wanted to do it actually, It's just that when I pulled the trigger it didn't work.

Or was it because I didn't wanted to kill that the trigger didn't work ? Or the trigger didn't work in order for me to realize that I didn't want to kill ?

hummm ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin@Shin(bug)

Three words : horny Hayden Christiensen

Finally a sex dream ?

Ahah, dreams, the only moment you can cheat without never being caught :D

God is love