seeking_brilliance

?Vivid and Lucid Dream Journal ?

124 posts in this topic

Today I dreamed about you. Just a short episode. I was in the school, in which you were a pupil. I didn´t quite understand in what role I was in the school - a pupil too or as somebody´s parent? Anyways we spoke the whole time about organisational stuff. Something about volunteering on coming weekend and a big construction. Shit, - I thought, - I am at the wrong place at wrong time, always this volunteering stuff on weekends. Then we were discussing a concert. It turns out that you ´ll take part and sing with a solovey, they told. Solovey means nightingale. What? - I thought- you will sing with a bird? And then I thought, - Aaaah, it´s probably not a bird but that girl with a nickname Solovey. Good, with her you will sing.

That´s all what I remember.

On 12/08/2021 at 4:13 PM, Hulia said:

Today I dreamed about you. Just a short episode. I was in the school, in which you were a pupil. I didn´t quite understand in what role I was in the school - a pupil too or as somebody´s parent? Anyways we spoke the whole time about organisational stuff. Something about volunteering on coming weekend and a big construction. Shit, - I thought, - I am at the wrong place at wrong time, always this volunteering stuff on weekends. Then we were discussing a concert. It turns out that you ´ll take part and sing with a solovey, they told. Solovey means nightingale. What? - I thought- you will sing with a bird? And then I thought, - Aaaah, it´s probably not a bird but that girl with a nickname Solovey. Good, with her you will sing.

That´s all what I remember.

Haha nice one. Hopefully I sang well. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

7 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Haha nice one. Hopefully I sang well. 

I don´t know. I couldn´t sleep till the concert starts. I had to work!

Edited by Hulia

I was in a room with  a man and a child. We were fooling around with a child. We were taking the clothes out of a wardrobe and putting them back. We were fooling around the old leather briefcase. We looked for it among the clothes and took it out of wardrobe and I told loud and solemn: “A briefcase!”. A child laughed. Then we put everything into the wardrobe again an the play continued. I extracted the suitcase from the wardrobe among the clothes and exclaimed “A briefcase!” – Child laughing.

After that I went with a man and a briefcase to an appointment. It was on the 11th stock of an apartment house. It was the last stock. Abandoned. Nobody was there. Our appointment didn´t come. I don´t know exactly what it was. But it was a kind of camera crew, which wanted to take some pictures or movies of us. “Definitely it would be no decent pictures, if they let us come to a place like this” – somebody of us told, me or him.  I was standing near the lift and he was walking around. He looked out of the window into the next room. “The rats”, - he pulled a face. Among the rubbish on the floor of the room we were in, I saw a flower growing out of the floor – a tulip.

depositphotos_41002949-stock-photo-old-briefcase.jpg