PhysicallyImmortal

The Fountain of Youth - The Ability to Stop Aging

10 posts in this topic

Ok, so I actually, genuinely believe I've become able to stop ageing for nearly 4 years now. Through self awareness I was able to systematically, via trial and error, get rid of headaches, illness and hangovers. From here, I took off..  Obviously I've gone through several transformations and breakthroughs and there is OH SO MUCH to say on how I've become so sure. 

Firstly though, I'd like to spark a discussion on this topic and whether or not it should or should NOT be possible.

Edited by PhysicallyImmortal

Dude, if you are sure that what you're experiecing is real, just get to the point and tell us more about your experience and methodology

Edited by docs20

Of course it is possible this is what was hinted towards with the Philosopher's Stone it is very possible.

On 12/01/2020 at 5:52 AM, PhysicallyImmortal said:

Through self awareness I was able to systematically, via trial and error, get rid of headaches, illness and hangovers.

Don't want to play the hater here but it is not possible for humans to stop ageing. The very oxygen we breathe is killing us very very slowly with oxidative damage. You can improve your health and lifestyle and that will often fix many issues such as the ones you mentioned. And 4 years are not a long time to spot and significant signs of ageing, you need at least a decade for that. 

That being said, you can definitely prolong your life and even achieve extraordinary longevity if you spend your whole life doing the right things while minimising the harm done by bad food, stress, pollution, excessive sitting, smoking etc....  and there have been uniquie individuals in history of humans that made it over 120 but these people were in most cases genetically gifted with incredible immune system, antioxidant defences etc. 

Thinking you have stopped ageing is a bit naive ^_^

P.S. I am talking about a physical survival of the physical shell, we call the human body. I am not talking about the spiritual side of all of us being a single unity of consciousness and none of us can die because none of us are real and you are me while I am you. This was purely about physical survival 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@28 cm unbuffed perhaps but that was not the core of OP's post was it? This was about physical ageing. 

Never heard about memories being transferable either, curious to have a look if you have some interesting articles. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@28 cm unbuffed .....ah I thought this would have something to do with a digital storage and not some sort of mental superpower. I'd rather have my entire heritage, history and all memories forever lost with my dead body than having it sit in some sort of corporate data processing unit 

Edited by Michael569

How we define ourselves as humans is key. We were lead to believe humans are apex predators but we are discovering how to become energy producers and thrive as light beings, science is now supporting humans can create their own proteins through fasting. It’s an exciting time, no telling how long humans could live